“Overcrowded” 2 of 5 bubbles

Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Overcrowded”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2012 via mobile

Paid $20 to get in on the Friday night and what a total waste of money it was! Inside was totally packed with no room to move whatsoever. Lights were a little too crazy and the music was ok but literally could not dance as you kept knocking into everyone. A very small space and would avoid and find somewhere else.

Wilson, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun, but not sure what all the hype is about...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2009

Over the past couple of years, I've heard about Tenjune being the place to go to in the Meat Packing District. When visiting the city a couple of years ago, a group of us girls tried to get in, but the line was unbelievable. A couple of weeks ago, we were back in the city for a girls' weekend, and we met a couple of guys who invited us to Tenjune on a Friday night. They got bottle service, so we breezed right by the line. Once inside, I was not very impressed. It seems really small and it got so packed. The DJ was playing some great old school music though, and we had a blast. I just expected it to be a bit nicer, maybe like some of the clubs I have been to in Vegas, but it wasn't comparable to that at all, at least not in my opion. All in all, we had a blast, but I just don't really get what all the hype is about.

1 Thank spaNC