Flatiron Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$200
US$169
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$262
  • Pool
US$189
US$159
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbathroom mirrorfront deskmadison square parknew yorkshake shackrain showerboutique hotelhigher floorcorner roomlobby bargreenwich villagelocation is greatbagelsthe empire state buildingfew blocksaround the cornerrooms are small
Reviewed 26 June 2014

the place was awesome, the staff went out of their way to be accommodating, they are wheelchair accessible and the veiw to the city was awesome could see the Empire state building out my window and they have a Starbucks across the street....they also have coffee in the room but I like my foo foo drinks as my cousin calls them....and they have a live band nightly in the bar....great music if you like to dance!!!

Room Tip: I don't know if they had a pool I didn't ask....I didn't see one but I don't know
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I booked into the Flatiron for a 7 day stay in NYC at the end of May. This hotel is brilliant. The staff were amazing, on the ball at all times, very professional yet friendly - loved Oz, Kendra and the lovely Angelo. The rooms were clean and it's true about the showers... they ARE awesome. I was just gutted that I didn't get the chance to go and have a cocktail at the roof bar. I would highly recommend this hotel and I can honestly say I would love to stay here again.
Oh and there's free WIFI which most hotels charge for, it's free at the Flatiron.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor, no noise problems.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
CrystalCorrea, Director of Operations at Flatiron Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Sabbs101,

Thank you for choosing the Flatiron Hotel for your recent stay in NYC! I am happy that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Flatiron Hotel housed our wedding guests. Benz and his team went far beyond our expectations. If you want outstanding services surrounded by elegance, friendly staff, quality of food, amenities, etc. and not to the mention a location to die for in one of the world's greatest cities - Looking No Further!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Betsey P,

Thank you for choosing the Flatiron Hotel to house your friends/family for such a memorable event. Congratulations! We wish you all of the best from the Flatiron Family. I am honored by your comments and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The people who work for The Flatiron are top notch. Benz, who was behind the desk was EXCELLENT at his job! He was there with whatever we needed, whenever we needed it! He rolled out the red carpet for us. We are from NC and needed much. He was SO accommodating and ALWAYS happy. The doormen, Angelo, Alex and Leo also helped us tremendously with luggage retrieval, directions and cabs. The hotel itself is very contemporary and trendy. With that said, functions are always going on at night and the bar and penthouse are very loud. We were in a corner room on 7th floor and slept well each night. I also take a white sound machine when I travel and it came in very handy. The location of the hotel is good; right by Madison Square Park.

Room Tip: Stay on 6th or 7th floor to be away from the music that is in bar and sometimes in penthouse on top floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Janice T

Dear Janice T,

Thank you for choosing the Flatiron Hotel for your recent stay in NYC. I am very thrilled that our staff provided excellent service and enhanced your stay! We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Me and my fiend loved our stay here!
We arrived early at 1pm and the room wasn't ready so they took our bags and we went for a walk to find our bearings. After coming back around 4pm the room was ready and we had a fast checkin, the reception staff where great and Benz the manager even gave us a VIP pass to jump the queue for the empire state! Yes every night was a party night with loud music but on the 5th floor it was quiet enough.
We had a great time with no problems and look forward to coming back to this great hotel.

Room Tip: 504 was our room and it was big with two double beds.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends