All reviewsdrawing roomkit kempfloor to ceiling windowsfirmdale hotelshonesty barsoho areanew yorkluxury boutique hotelquiet streetrestaurant staffdeluxe roomfavorite hotel in nycrooms are beautifulroom service isperfect stayconcierge servicehotel guests
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful few days at the Crosby .the staff were excellent ,rooms were nice and large and very comfortable ,we were only booked in for bed and breakfast,and the food was delicious ,the hotel is in a very good position with lots of great restaurants near bye and shopping on your doorstep,if you needed to go further into the city ,Uber was very cheap,in my opinion I would recommend the hotel,

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We LOVED this property. Didn't want to leave. Rooms to staff - absolutely fabulous.From our east-facing wall-to-wall black framed windows we watched the sunrise. Those windows are definitely part of what makes this hotel so darn charming. Modern, clean, beautifully appointed in every way - decor, architecture, bathrooms, floor plans, and amenties. Lobby, bar, restaurant, library, sun room, even the hallways, light fixtures and art work, are thoughtfully and beautifully executed. It is comfortable, yet hip in the best way. it's not trying to be. It just is. The staff really stood out as another asset. Before we arrived I emailed reservations about a scheduling matter. I recieved a prompt and helpful responses. During our stay everyone was pleasant and engaging. They accomodated our requests with efficiency. There are less expensive options in Soho. But for my money, the Crosby is worth every penny.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views and are a little quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 21 October 2017

What more could you ask for from a hotel? This charming hotel is a gem! I stayed here for 3 nights and loved it so much I did not want to go home. I wish all hotels everywhere were as great as the Crosby Street Hotel!
I also LOVED the cafe and the "drawing room" on the first floor. I will stay at this hotel everytime I return to New York!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JJR390
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Met family here to celebrate the milestone 50th birthday. Wow If the rest of the decade is like this I'm set! Amazing hotel, super comfortable beds. Each room a unique decorative style. Great restaurant and a patio and lounge area just for hotel guests. The icing on the cake the fantastic staff, engaging, helpful, kind and fun. Worth every single cent spent - brilliant hotel full of fun furnishings and color. Pictures of the restaurant.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Our group hosted a private reception and dinner at the Crosby. The entry to the area was right off the lobby and both were beautifully decorated. There were 25 of us. The staff were very professional. The tray passed appetizers were freshly made and painterly in presentation. The dinner was also above par. I was told we had to arrange for an outside florist but I must say, the essentials, food, bar, ambience and staff made for a successful evening. I'm going to consider a hotel stay too next time!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business