All reviewsdrawing roomkit kempfloor to ceiling windowsfirmdale hotelshonesty barsoho areanew yorkluxury boutique hotelquiet streetrestaurant staffdeluxe roomrooms are beautifulfavorite hotel in nycroom service isperfect stayconcierge servicehotel guests
Reviewed 21 November 2017

We had a long weekend in NYC and chose Crosby Street Hotel on the basis its location (close to some premium shopping, restaurants, etc.) We had an absolutely wonderful time. The staff was extremely attentive, and the room was super, super comfortable and beautifully appointed with great views. On-site amenities were extremely nice as well--the drawing room is a great place to hang out and the restaurant always available for the folks staying at the hotel. I can also recommend the concierge service as being incredibly responsive and helpful even before we arrived, they helped us find spa services that meet our schedule for the trip. Awesome, laid back staff, with deep knowledge of the area. Very easy to hang out at the Crosby Street Hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eerrickson
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Couldn’t ask for a more beautiful, quaint, elegant and wonderful hotel. From the decor to the courteous (always with a smile) staff. We had a deluxe room on the 7th floor. Floor to ceiling and wall to wall windows. The room itself is not large but the windows makes it feel more than big enough. Bedding and bed one of the bests. I seriously want these pillows and sheets (will ask upon checkout!). The location is excellent as well. Right in the heart of Soho. The restaurant is beautifully quaint and we highly recommend. We had breakfast there and everything from decor to service. In summary, this hotel, although on the expensive end, is worth the money if you enjoy a gorgeous small boutique-like hotel with excellent service/amenities in the heart of Soho.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dr Elisa S
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful few days at the Crosby .the staff were excellent ,rooms were nice and large and very comfortable ,we were only booked in for bed and breakfast,and the food was delicious ,the hotel is in a very good position with lots of great restaurants near bye and shopping on your doorstep,if you needed to go further into the city ,Uber was very cheap,in my opinion I would recommend the hotel,

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We LOVED this property. Didn't want to leave. Rooms to staff - absolutely fabulous.From our east-facing wall-to-wall black framed windows we watched the sunrise. Those windows are definitely part of what makes this hotel so darn charming. Modern, clean, beautifully appointed in every way - decor, architecture, bathrooms, floor plans, and amenties. Lobby, bar, restaurant, library, sun room, even the hallways, light fixtures and art work, are thoughtfully and beautifully executed. It is comfortable, yet hip in the best way. it's not trying to be. It just is. The staff really stood out as another asset. Before we arrived I emailed reservations about a scheduling matter. I recieved a prompt and helpful responses. During our stay everyone was pleasant and engaging. They accomodated our requests with efficiency. There are less expensive options in Soho. But for my money, the Crosby is worth every penny.

Room Tip: Higher floors have great views and are a little quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tina S
Reviewed 21 October 2017

What more could you ask for from a hotel? This charming hotel is a gem! I stayed here for 3 nights and loved it so much I did not want to go home. I wish all hotels everywhere were as great as the Crosby Street Hotel!
I also LOVED the cafe and the "drawing room" on the first floor. I will stay at this hotel everytime I return to New York!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family