Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$157
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

The Lexington Hotel, Autograph Collection(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$158
US$126
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$319
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$288
US$219
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$294/night.

US$205
  • Breakfast included
US$179
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$165
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$251
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

All reviewsdrawing roomfloor to ceiling windowskit kempfirmdale hotelshonesty barhonor barsoho areanew yorkluxury boutique hotelquiet streetdeluxe roomrestaurant staffhotel is beautifulfavorite hotelperfect stayconcierge staffroom service is
Reviewed 25 March 2010

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights on the recommendation of a friend. What a truly beautiful experience we had. Nothing was any trouble for the staff. The first room, while lovely, was a little masculine for my taste so I asked if I could change to something prettier. The Luxury room we moved to was light & bright with lime green & white walls & bedhead on the 6th floor. The bed was huge and so comfortable. Full height windows which actually opened slightly if you wanted fresh air - a bonus in any hotel. Bathroom had 2 basins (although the first room only had one basin in bathroom) and large walk in shower. Plenty of white fluffy towells and lots of Miller Harris toilettries. We were given complimentary water, a little "sleep well" spray and a mini Miller Harris candle. Bar Fridge was full of Dylan Candy Bars, 1/2 bottles of champers, Dean & Deluca nuts and a map of Soho.

My plane was leaving late in the afternoon so I asked if it was possible for a late check out. No problem whatsoever - I could keep the room until 3.00 at no extra charge.

I had lunch in the restaurant twice and loved it and we also had breakfast twice. Wi fi is free - another bonus.

Cant wait to go back. It is rare to find a hotel that ticks all the boxes like this one.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lee R
Reviewed 15 March 2010

We spent four nights at Crosby Street hotel for a leisure/ business trip in March 2010. We're familiar with the Covent Garden hotel in London so knew Crosby Street was going to be pretty special. It still surpassed our expectations. The decor is fantastic - creative, tasteful, contemporary and stylish, whilst also feeling extremely welcoming and comfortable. The staff were incredible - helpful, friendly and proactive. We really had an amazing time. If only all hotels could be like this...!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank KateJones
Reviewed 15 March 2010

My husband I usually stay at the Mercer Hotel but decided this was the year to stay somewhere different and so glad we did. Great Hotel, excellent location, very quirky interior, loved our room where the walls were covered in dark grey pinstripe material, with pink accessories, small bathroom with only a shower though - I didn't look to see if some rooms have baths. We had snacks in the restaurant/bar which were very good and late night drinks - atmosphere is buzzy without being intrusive - I loved this hotel, I can't praise it enough and it's great that Soho now has a hotel that is slightly weird and wacky and does not subscribe to the usual sleek modern industrial look of other hotels in the area like the Soho Grand, which I liked and my husband hated and 60 thompson which my husband liked and I didn't. Price wise, I think it is just slightly cheaper that the Mercer but the exchange rate being what it is, everything is expensive.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shoegirlat44
Reviewed 6 March 2010

I went with my Mother to New York and wanted to stay in SOHO. Having stayed at other hotels downtown in the past, I was looking for a place where the rooms were not the size of a shoebox. We found it. We took a junior suite which is like a large room with a huge king size bed and large sofa. Our room was overlooking the courtyard. The bedroom was beautifully appointed and the bed was heaven. The bathroom is white and grey marble and had two sinks, a bath and separate shower. Even though we never saw them, the room felt like the housekeepers were always there. Gorgeous fluffy towels, bathrobes, divine amenities. I have stayed in the Soho in London (same hotel group) and they just get it right. The Crosby Street Hotel has an ecclectic charm that i don't think anywhere else has. Im into contemporary art so this was like living in a modern gallery.
The restaurant/ bar is also wonderful and the staff are a mix of Australians/ Americans and English. ONe of the conceierges organised us tickets and restaurant bookings. They were all great, very helpful and made our stay wonderful.
Crosby Street is around the corner from the famous Dean and Deluca and also Balthazar and was close enough to all Soho has to offer. If you are looking to stay downtown this is the place.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank tamaramatravelbug
Reviewed 2 March 2010

New York is my favourite city and it never ceases to impress. More often that not the Hotel will let it down, as a hotelier myself I am quite particalular on the details and underlying integrity of product. The Soho location is great and Crosby St is a quiet 'oasis', I suppose if you are in NY on business it might be a bt of a ride uptown - its worth it though. The moment we arrived we were greeted by real people that understood hospitality, they introduced themselves and remanined 'engaged' throughout our 4 night stay. The design is incredibly detailed, at once playful & eclectic, say good bye to hard edged minimalism, this place oozes comfort. The design has maximised natutral light which is so often a rarity and if you are lucky enough to be on one of the higher floors the views can be amazing. Even the lower floors look out on either the cobbled street or courtyard with intereting sculptures. The floor to ceiling windows also open! There are also some great public areas, some of which are for house guests only, including a courtyard which looked amazing after the huge snow fall, however I'm sure would be a highlight in spring. The bar and restaurant were very good, food very good, great martini's and as an Aussie it was exciting to find staff that could be trained on making a decent coffee, in a country that thinks coffee and Starbucks are related its a great asset! I could go on, however it will all be more of the same! Treat yourself and whilst not a bargain its an experience that is full of exceeded expectations. I was told the the owners brought over some of their key staff from their London hotels, it shows, they undersand service and its a pleasant change from the era of out of work actors or models attempting to play hotel!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business