Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

Parker New York(New York City)
US$342
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$428/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$200
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$272
US$210
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$205
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$189
US$156
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$188
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$224/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$326
US$295
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$233
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$281/night.

All reviewsdrawing roomfloor to ceiling windowskit kempfirmdale hotelshonesty barhonor barsoho areanew yorkluxury boutique hotelquiet streetdeluxe roomrestaurant staffhotel is beautifulfavorite hotelperfect stayconcierge staffroom service is
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I found it far more appealing than the other Soho hotels (Mercer, Soho Grand). The room is not large but the floor to ceiling window is an excellent design feature and fools you into thinking you are in a larger room. I applaud the use of colour and texture. The bed was amazing: firm without being hard. Same can be said of the bathroom. Quite small but incredibly well thought-out, from the way the door opens to the double sink to the ledge to put your toiletries on to the attractive fittings. The lounge reserved for hotel guests was wonderful as well.

The only thing I thought the hotel could improve on in the room was the luggage rack. How do hotels think they can get away with putting one flimsy folding metal/leather luggage stand in a room for 2 people? Crosby Street, you are a smartly designed hotel, surely you must be able to address this(?)

Unfortunately the staff is not quite as smart as the design. The keys they provided didn't work (they did fix this quickly), they were not able to provide (or really even understand the request for) a firm pillow, ie one that you don't sink into and suffocate. We waited 10 minutes and had to ask 3 separate people to bring our luggage down when we left. We asked to have a topsheet for the bed because we bake underneath a duvet. They did achieve this, but we had to ask for it each day for the next 3 days. On the plus side, the staff did seem genuinely friendly, with the exception of the comically bad waiter in the restaurant.

All in all it was a very comfortable stay

1  Thank EtherealKotuku
Reviewed 10 May 2010

stayed for a couple nights last week.probably for my money the best hotel in nyc.the Kemp family finally built this hotel from the ground up( check the artistic rendering of the construction on the website).
profuse use of jewel tone colours, deluxe furnishings, variety (no two floors ,or rooms are similar),outstandingly landscaped garden, Miller Harris toileteries ,dynamite housekeeping service.
the location is perfect, round the corner is Balthazar but the hotel is on a quiet street.
restaurant provides delicious food reasonably priced.
little touches( lavender spray at night for the pillows) I was greeted by a set of lipbalm containers as a gift)makes this hotel unique.The staff is expirienced( british transplants)
obviously trained at other Kemp hotels.
This is a welcome addition to the hotel scene(Andre Balzacs eat your heart out!).
expensive, lowest rate is weekend at 475$ but you get what you pay for.
I stay most weekends in nyc hotels and live close. Believe me i know hotels and hoteliering!!.
Concierge hooked me up for a hard to get sat resevation at the Box.
If i was to find fault, believe me this is hard- got a low floor room and could hear cars at night despite double glazed windows( very nice floor to ceiling ones by the way),was switched to a higher quieter floor at my request without a hitch).The Brits are a tad snooty at times( hey! its no longer great Britain!!), lack of door staff to greet and assist with my luggage,no one remembered my name(the Four Seasons Hotel staff are masters at that game)., reception staff dont stop what they are doing when you approach esp. when they are on the computer.enough of the quibbling.
This hotel fixed my flowers( bought at next door Dea and Deluca )by adding some of theirs to improve on it, nice touch.
every single detail has been thought of in the room design.Finally a hotel that you can actually read in bed.marble shower has grooved floor so you dont slip using the lovely shampoo they give you, refills no poblems!
wow! Kit ! what a lovely job!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank josephadi
Reviewed 7 May 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Crosby a couple of months ago. We are in our late 30's, and have tried several hotels in NYC such as the Soho Grand (we hated it), or the 4 Seasons.
Yes, we've had our little dissapointment: we carried ourselfs our luggage from the cab to the hotel without any assistance, we requested a room at the highest possible floor, and got one at the 2nd floor, the suite is not a suite, but a large bedroom (according to NYC standards), and yes, it is expensive for a charm/hip Hotel.
However, the comfort, the cosyness, the ambiance, the decor, the location, and the kind service make it an amazing place to stay at.
Also, beware of the concierge... they are quite efficient, but when I requested tickets for the "Fuerza Bruta " show, they asked for 300$/piece. I purchased them on the internet for 45$...!!!
Like I say...despite all this...I'll stay again at the Crosby without any hesitation.

3  Thank toy B
Reviewed 29 April 2010

When I was looking for a hotel in the Soho area I came across to the Firmdale Hotels having a familiar ring from my recent research of hotels in London (we almost chose their “The Soho Hotel” for a stay in London as it enjoys an excellent reputation). Hence, I had a closer look to their Crosby Street Hotel opened half a year ago and I liked what I saw … We decided to give it a try for our family’s stay (couple with a teen) in NYC.
The Crosby Street Hotel is a middle-sized (88 rooms) design hotel in a quiet cobbled street in Soho. It is stylish without being too minimalist but appears warm and comfortable. All the rooms have impressing floor-to-ceiling warehouse style windows suiting perfectly to the Soho area. The junior suite we had was spacious (43 sqm) and tastefully decorated with top quality furniture and was going to a quiet courtyard. There was a very comfortable king size bed and a sofa bed for our son (unfortunately always bedded, I never saw the room with the sofa not made up as a bed …). The bathroom was large enough for the three of us, also beautifully designed, with two sinks, a nice shower and even a TV (but not with many channels working). We did like the room very much although there were some imperfections. For example the air-condition system turned off during night-time without our having a hand in the matter or the wifi did not work (even after we complained).
As far as the public areas were concerned there was a very hip bar/restaurant, a drawing room where you could have drinks when you were looking for peace and quiet or in case all the tables were taken in the bar and there was also a small fitness room. We did not eat in the restaurant except having breakfast four times and this was good (especially the egg dishes, the sweet dishes like waffles and pancakes did not suit us likewise). The service was sometimes rather slow but as we were not in a hurry we did not mind. Also we went to the bar after dinner but as it seemed to be a very popular place there was not always a table available for us but there was always a place in the mentioned drawing room where we were served our drinks. Staff in general were pleasant and helpful, again – as with the rooms - there were some imperfections. They were eager to help (a late check-out was granted without hesitation and with no additional costs) but occasionally something went wrong. For instance when my son and I were checking-in the room had not been ready yet so we had to wait in the bar. We did not mind but when my husband arrived more than half an hour later (he had to return our rental car) the person on the reception showed him to our room whereas my son and I were still waiting in the bar without being informed that the room was ready. One thing as far as the employees were concerned I have to point out: one of them was really extraordinary and that was Stephanie (host in the restaurant/bar). We chatted with her every now and then and one evening as my husband went to the bar on his own he mentioned to her in passing that we had happened to get engaged at this very day 22 years ago in New York (we are Swiss). The next evening when we went to the bar together Stephanie arranged that Champagne and strawberries were served to us to celebrate this anniversary and there was a card added with kind words (in German), what a wonderful touch!
Overall, the Crosby Street Hotel is a very good choice when staying in downtown NYC but it has to be said that as the rates are quite high compared to similar hotels not only a perfect infrastructure is needed (well done here) but also an immaculate service (not always the case).

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank swisstraveler63
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Overall this is a beautiful and funky new hotel in a great location.
Pros: the rooms are gorgeous and enjoyable to be in. The bathroom is deluxe- great fixtures, hot water, water pressure, heated towel rack, etc.
Cons- considering the cost of the room: noisy heat/a/c unit that we had to call to be turned off. You couldn't turn it off on your own. Then the room got too hot in the middle of the night and we had to call to find out how to open the window and tell them to turn the ac unit back on. It never went on. Our room was not cleaned until 4pm one day and they gave us a little attitude, unfriendly bartender, room service coffee served with skim milk (yuck- and we didn't ask for it).

1  Thank Twograycats