Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$185
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

Parker New York(New York City)
US$460
US$342
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$492/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$201
US$166
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$282
US$240
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$320/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$188
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$371
US$295
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$232
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$151
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$189
US$157
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

All reviewsdrawing roomfloor to ceiling windowskit kempfirmdale hotelshonesty barhonor barsoho areanew yorkluxury boutique hotelquiet streetdeluxe roomrestaurant staffhotel is beautifulfavorite hotelperfect stayconcierge staffroom service is
Reviewed 19 July 2010

This was our second stay at this hotel. We like this hotel because of the location, ambiance, décor. It’s a hotel, but the room you stay in doesn’t feel like a hotel room. However, we keep having strange experiences during our stay. For instance, after we checked in, the gentleman behind the front desk told us our keys needed to be made. While that would be done, we were escorted to our room by a different guy, which is usual, but the gentleman brought us to a room which was already occupied. He kept asking us if he heard the room number right from the guy behind the front desk. We replied yes. So strange. The gentleman then escorted us back to the lobby and talked to the guy behind the front desk. I guess they straightened it out and he escorted us to a vacant room. It was just weird. The first time we stayed here, we were stuck in the elevator for 45 minutes and rescued by the NYFD. Management apologized for this and gave us a free dinner at the hotel restaurant. Other than these mishaps, it’s a good hotel for location. Service is mediocre. Concierge is not dependable. They couldn’t help us get reservations to Locanda Verde. We worked our own magic touch and got in on our own. Water pressure is strong. Good lighting throughout the room, bathroom and closet. Great TV with HD. However, we had trouble figuring out how to turn the TV off fully. Amenities were great. They were good at restocking them each day. The hotel is situated in a pretty quiet location. I would agree with previous reviews the doormen don’t help you getting off a taxi with luggage and getting into the hotel. Also, for hailing a cab from the hotel, it was the same. We walked to Spring Street with our luggage and hailed one on our own. Another thing, our room rate did include breakfast, but it was not discussed on how that worked. In the end, we didn’t get breakfast. Overall, The Crosby Street Hotel is a good hotel to stay at as long as you don’t mind doing everything else other than cleaning your room on your own.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank reviewer710
Reviewed 10 July 2010

While probably not known as a "family hotel," the Crosby is certainly the warmest, and most intimate hotel I've ever stayed in.

Why? The answer is simple: the staff looks after you as if you were their family.

And while the hotel is definitely a hip and elegant place to be -- YOU, the guest -- are what the experience is all about, not any kind of pop culture around you.

Everyone from the wonderful managers Annelle and Kathrin, to Orlando the Engineer, makes your experience and every interaction you have, memorable. Any problem or question or need you have, is taken care of, virtually immediately.

I have stayed in beautiful big name hotels all over the world, and have never had this kind of service. You see, it goes beyond mere "service," because you don't really get a sense of "duty" here. It's more of a genuine desire to help make your hotel experience, and your life, easier and more fulfilling.

I know this sounds bizarre, but it's the truth. It's kind of like, how you'd imagine you'd want people to act and treat you in a perfect world - with kindness, compassion, and an uplifting, playful spirit.

You'll find this, and more, at the Crosby.

As to the decor, I don't care what they are charging you -- the amount of money you'd have to spend to put a place like this together, and the details involved in creating such clean lines in an aesthetic sense -- isn't going to be made back in your stay, no matter how long you're there.

Also, you should know I am NOT a celebrity, a heavy hitter, or someone who is high maintenance. I'm a guy from the Bronx who wears jeans and t-shirts who's done OK for himself, and that's it. The staff had no ulterior upsell motives in dealing with me, other than their desire to do the right thing and make you happy.

Having said this, I don't care who you are, how much you earn or what you do for a living - stay at The Crosby for a once in a lifetime experience like no other. And who knows? Maybe you'll run into me on my next stay, as well.

Because one thing's for sure - I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank CraigGarber
Reviewed 29 June 2010

hotel is beautiful but seems to be run by 20 somethings who don't quite have it all together. Stayed here the last four nights and was underwhelmed with the concierge (very hard to understand what he was telling me about restaurants), and then last night at midnight I was told that if I wanted to get my 20 year old daughter a taxi I would have to run down to Spring Street and get it myself. The desk attendant said he couldn't leave and his manager had left for awhile. But there was another staff member standing right in front of the desk who didn't move an inch to help me. After I sprinted for the taxi I went back to my room and filled out a breakfast request and hung it on my door so that I would get my coffee at wake up time. When I realized they had missed the appointed time I called and sure enough they had no idea I had left a breakfast request on the door. While they didn't charge me for it, it still put me late to start my morning. For the price they charge the service should be better.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank 3220mom
Reviewed 27 June 2010

We are long established fans of the Firmdale experience, and were therefore very excited about the prospect of our first trip to the Crosby Street Hotel. On arrival we were not disappointed. The build quality, design and finish of the hotel is first class and echoed everything we had experienced in the past at the Soho, the Haymarket and the Covent Garden.

But that is just one aspect of a great hotel experience and at this colossal price the service has to be equally fantastic. I regret, that with a few positive exceptions (wonderful welcome and good housekeeping) service here was consistently second rate.

Twice in the morning we asked the concierge to make us reservations for dinner, twice they a) failed to leave a message confirming them b) failed to get is in to our chosen restaurants c) failed to book an alternative even on a 'just in case basis'. Generally we found the concierge service to be begrudging and inefficient.

The bar service was surly and slow. When you are the only couple in the bar you should not have to wait five minutes to order and when you ask for the bill should not be told by the only member of staff you can track down that they are not your server and they will have to go and get someone else. That attitude is one of rank laziness and is inexcusable.

These are just two examples of consistently slow, miserable, and attitude ridden service that we experienced. The sad thing is I know that they can do much better, particularly as Chris (Head concierge who was sadly not working the days we were at the hotel) is an old favourite from the Soho and is first class. This must be a recruitment and training issue, but for us has meant that we will not be in a rush to return.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Dirk_and_Em
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Kit Kemp and her team have done an extraordinary job marrying style, service and location all in one. Nestled in Soho's vintage streets known for shopping, dining and bar hopping, this hotel offers a unique repose for wary business travellers and those looking for a rewarding night out. If you haven't been yet, just visit the bar and indulge in the imaginative wall decor while sipping your cocktail. The lounge offers peace and a fridge based on an honor system. Ideal also for special occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, press launches. The cinema below hosts sufficient seats for private screenings. Service impeccable. Simply fabulous.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business