“Great business stay option in Manhattan”

Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Ranked #99 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I stayed for two nights at Club Quarters WTC. This property is located next to WTC Memorial. The viewing point from the restaurant on level 20+ (not able to recollect the correct level) offers great view of WTC Memorial. Considering the ongoing construction at the WTC site, the hotel management offered a bottle of wine as complementary. A nice gesture!!
The front desk organized a limo at reasonable rate for my airport transfers at short notice. I would strongly recommend this hotel for short business stays in Manhattan.

Room Tip: View of WTC from the restaurant located at the hotel is a must try
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Excellent location and clean hotel. Always friendly staff to assist. Great amenities and overall awesome hotel for the value. Elevators tend to be a bit on the slow side but that is truly the only minor complaint i have ever had here. Close to Wall St and financial business district. Now has Morton's Staek house there too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Andrew F
Reviewed 12 September 2013

The staff at the hotel were really lovely and were always willing to assist you when needed. The view from the restaurant was extraordinary. Our room was very comfy and made for a great base for our trip. The food in the restaurant was good, and overall, the facilities were very good. The breakfast in the restaurant was a little on the pricey side, although still tasty. There are certainly cheaper options around when it comes to hotels in New York. Although in our opinion, this hotel was well worth the money. Thank you Club Quarters for a great stay!

Room Tip: "Small" Queen room is definitely big enough!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2013

I really loved the customer service at this hotel and the amenities. There's a snack bar in the lobby with items like chips & salsa, M&M's, banana chips, coke, diet coke, etc. My favorite part is they have filtered water stations on every floor! I carry my own reusable water bottle with me everywhere and the station was outside my door so I could just step up and fill up. I could also fill it up before I left. They provide plastic bottles as well to use.

The room was very large for NYC. I had a queen bed, desk, mini-fridge, closet, and sitting chair plus open area where I could do some exercises. In their list of amenities they said they could bring up a yoga mat, which I didn't need but thought was a nice extra. The bathroom was an O.K. size.

I visited the gym twice and it was clean. There were 3 treadmills, some free weights, medicine balls, and a weight machine. It wasn't huge but it had everything I needed.

The few things I didn't like about this hotel - I wish the sheets would have been a little softer. The bed was on the softer side and I still slept great but I did feel like my sheets were a little rough. The thing that really bugged me, and is a personal thing I suppose, but I can't stand when I go into a hotel room and it's been sprayed with some perfume or you can still smell the cleaning chemicals. In my bathroom I kept getting a Clorox smell. I know that's good because it probably means it was cleaned well but I personally just don't like strong chemical/perfume smells and the bathroom had that. I will say it wasn't bad enough that I asked to switch rooms but I felt it was worth a mention.

If you are looking for a hotel downtown this is a great choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank loveshak22
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My previous NYC visits were based in the Theatre District, This time I wanted to visit the 9/11 memorial, Wall Street, Staten Island Ferry and Brooklyn. The hotel's location made it easy to walk to my destinations. All metro lines are nearby.
The hotel offers you unlimited water bottles and filtered water, free iPad to use during your stay, free wireless internet, nice-sized rooms for NYC, good restaurant with inspiring views. Staff was very helpful and polite during our 3 nights / 4 days. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the new WTC.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FloridaBrasil
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I am from NYC but was staying in this hotel for business. I found everything very pleasant. The location was great--I would go on runs leaving right from the hotel and we were a stone's throw form the 9/11 memorial, which I visited one day with my group. The fitness center was great (important for me), and the view from the 20th floor terrace was breathtaking. Sophie at the front desk took good care of me and my group.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ray M
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I found that this hotels location was at the time very accommodating for people who have an eye for a bargain or two with century 21 a stones throw away.on the 20 th floor there is an amazing view of the 9-11 memorial( using the Resturant in the next door hotel)which is so amazing.The room also overlooked there aswell(we was on the 18th floor)and again the view is spectacular.A couple of block away is the financial district with its hustle and bustle and Wall Street which is an experience to its self

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple