Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
World Center Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
W New York - Downtown(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,643 results
All reviewswtc memorialthe financial districtmemorial poolsbattery parkfreedom towerfiltered waterrooftop restaurantrector streetwall streetlower manhattannew yorkground zeroconstruction sitestatue of libertytop floorfree wifigreat amenities
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I have had another excellent stay at this hotel. As in past stays Sophie, Al, Irene, Deborah and Vivianna have all contributed to some excellent hospitality! This particular hotel has some outstanding employees that help make your stay very welcoming. I realize that working with the public can be quite taxing at times. Sophie, Al, Irene, Deborah and Vivianna all have what it takes to deal with the negatives and turn them into positives. Club Quarters is very lucky to have such a great staff. The names I have mentioned are just those that I have interacted with during this particular stay. Names such as Daisy and Angie are also hotel employees that have done an excellent job during my previous stays. Daisy and Angie both did an excellent job keeping my room clean. Once again... Hats off to Sophie, Al, Irene, Deborah, Vivianna, Daisy and Angie!!! With this crew you will not go wrong staying at this hotel. Greg Hafer, Corning, NY

Room Tip: Room #302 is my room this time. AWESOME room complete with larger fridge, 2 burner stove-top and larger microwave. Very nice!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Hafers
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The rooms are clean and comfortable and the view from the top of the hotel is beautiful. We stayed here mostly because it was a good price and had both free Internet and reasonably-priced parking. There are two desks with easy access to outlets, in case you've got two people needing to work at the same time (we were in a room w/1 queen bed). It was very easy to get to from anywhere in the city because stops for the 4, 5, and 6 train are super close and the C (etc.) is just a short walk away. Nice cafes in the area for breakfast. Obvious place to stay if your destination is the WTC.
However, I would not recommend using the valet and I would not attempt to check in at 3 p.m. We saw a long line for checkin at 3 p.m. Saturday and some super-pissed off people being told their room wasn't ready. I felt badly for the desk clerk, who was nice as can be and obviously over-extended while the customers were cranky. Yet, he could have saved himself some stress had he thought to give them a key and send them to the welcome suite for a snack and drink. They may have still been cranky but at least they'd be sitting comfortably and he could call then when their rooms were ready.
As for the valet, we waited for an hour for our car and finally decided to walk to the garage where it had been parked to pick it up ourselves. Not worth it -- may as well have parked on our own in the first place.
To be fair, the place was overloaded with cyclists in town for a race the next day. Clearly the hotel needed additional staff for the event.
I would stay here again if I couldn't get a room at the Gild.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Illysa I
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I rate this hotel average because in most aspects it is. I didn't find the staff overly friendly or helpful. No doorman so you're on your own with luggage and for finding cabs (which in bad weather is a challenge). Room service selection and presentation is adequate. For the price which was about $250 for a negotiated corporate rate, it's definitely a bargain. The rooms are good sized and adequately appointed. Nothing fancy but, again, for the price I don't expect it. On the plus side, the location is good, they offer filtered water in refillable bottles on several of the floors, and there are washers and dryers with free detergent. If you don't need bells and whistles or attentive service and do want a good price for a NY hotel in a good location for taking meetings in the financial district, this is an acceptable place.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank LPF
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I just wanted to start right at the front desk and mention a few of the staff who made my three week stay very enjoyable! Every night we returned to the hotel Albert, Edward, Lia and Sophie would go out of their way to see how our day was and if there was anything they could do for or get us, which they didn't have to do. One other person was Jose he was constantly running around helping everyone, you never saw him sitting still for a moment. This hotel is a great place to stay especially if your want to be close to southern Manhattan and around friendly people!

Room Tip: You want to get a room on the north side, quieter and a nice view!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ed B
Reviewed 28 April 2014

My family and I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The rooms were very spacious. We were so close to the World Trade Center, so the view was amazing!! The service at the front desk was awesome, especially by Deborah who was very helpful and professional. This hotel met our needs and more. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014