“Wow...what a great place”
Review of Agora Gallery

Agora Gallery
Ranked #440 of 1,111 things to do in New York City
antibes
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Wow...what a great place”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We walked into many galleries during our stay in New York and Agora was the best. Staff were friendly and not at all pushy. The gallery space is large, attractive and well lit, displaying the art to the best advantage. We were at Agora during a photography exhibition which we enjoyed very much. Will certainly visit again on our next New York trip.

Visited November 2011
5 Thank calcalino

Hoboken, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LEGOS”
Reviewed 19 November 2011

I had a project for a class I was taking that required I explore a few different types of art institutions. The staff was super helpful and provided me with an exhibition catalog to help me finish my project. The gallery carries a broad range of artists and they even had Nathan Sawaya Lego art pieces on display. So cool.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank amy g
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Go to an opening it's a great night.”
Reviewed 12 June 2011

This is quite a large well presented gallery. On an opening night they usually have three different exhibitions in different areas. Google when they are on and just turn up for an interesting pre dinner event. I would be impressed if my date took me as as surprise. Lots of people and Angela always has interesting art presented.

6 Thank Verien