InterContinental New York Times Square
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$200
  • Pool
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$212
SmithHotels.com
US$444
US$412
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$232
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$267
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$171
Travelocity
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$170
  • Fitness centre
5,769 results
All reviewssky view roomtimes squareambassador membershake shacknew yorkcorner roomrain showersubway entrancehigher floormini barhudson riverhell's kitchenlate checkan upgradethe theater districtaround the cornerstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights in July. The staff are excellent - can't do enough for you and we were also given complimentary snacks, drinks and a room upgrade as it was our 10th wedding anniversary.

We also ate in the hotel's restaurant (Cava) ... I am not normally a fan of hotel restaurants but this was a really good meal. I will stay and eat here when we visit NY next!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Executive Offic... ., Manager at InterContinental New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear LukeandVik:

Thank you for choosing the InterContinental New York Times Square for your recent anniversary stay, and for posting about your experience! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our friendly service and scrumptious cuisine. We appreciate your recommendation, and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Great spot a block away from Times Square but without all the commotion. If you doing the tourist thing like we were as a family of 4, it's also perfect for the hop on hop off buses both down town and uptown tours. In addition you can walk west on 44th a few blocks and you're at all the mid town piers for the Circle Line cruises etc. If you have a New York pass there are loads of things on your doorstep.

The Hotel itself is great, what you'd expect from an Intercontinental. The rooms we had was well appointed and spacious and the staff were very helpful both at reception, luggage store and the concierge. Quickly helped me with printing out a document needed from my lap top by me emailing it to the hotel and it was there waiting for me 5 mins later. Also recommendation to a nice Italian restaurant just down the road.

If you're a family of 4 or more with luggage I'd also recommend using the hotels SUV's for a return to JFK, hassle free and a nice ride for $100 all in, so not much more than a regular yellow cab with a decent tip.

Also make sure you're an IHG member so you get complimentary Wi-Fi or closed caption (Ethernet) access during your stay. To be fair, although I'm a member this was offered at check-in.

Just a reminder as I read this in other reviews before travelling, beware the mini bar items as they get charged even if they're moved for more than something like 20 seconds and also what looks like a small bottle of complimentary wine, water, M&M's, chocolates etc all gets charged. Easy to think these are on the house but they are expensive if used - as I recall it was about $10 for M&M's, $28ish for a 0.5 bottle of red. Fortunately we didn't fall for this but it's so easy to rack up $100+ as it's not clear at all until you track them down on the tariff menu in the room. As feedback to the hotel I think this and the mini bar should be made clear at check in.

However this is just a minor point as the whole set up is great and we would definitely stay here again when visiting NYC.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the high floors or ask if you can upgrade, we had some great views over to the Hudson river.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Scraypee

Dear Scraypee:

Thank you for your rave review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our central location, friendly staff, and charming neighborhood. We also thank you for your suggestion regarding our minibar signage. We are always eager to improve our services and amenities. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I couldn't come home and just go on with my life without sharing my great experience with this marvelous hotel in the heart of Times Square. First of all, the location of hotel was great just a block away from some Broadway plays, and the lights of times square, and just few steps away from subway entrance. Great staff! Upon arrival, I was greeted with a nice smile and greeting by someone who helped unload my car. I stayed ON 31 floor in which i was wow by the room cleanness and its setting. I loved the bed with clean sheets and it was so comfortable to sleep on it. The first thing i checked when I go to a hotel is the bathtub. And their was very clean that i spent extra minutes taking bath. I had a short, light skin, African woman as my room attendant. She was very professional, clean and super nice. What really impress me about her customer service was, one morning I left my bottle wine in the garbage by accident. By the afternoon i looked for it and couldn't find it so i asked her. She said, she took out the garbage already and i was sad to know that i lost my wine bottle but in few minutes later i heard a knock on my door and it was my room attendant. She went back to the garbage bag to look for my bottle and brought it to me clean and nicely wrapped. I couldn't find enough words to thank her. I really value that kind of service. If all the hotels in NYC have people like her i bet we all would be satisfied with our stays in hotels in NYC. PS. I COLLECT OLD VINTAGE WINE BOTTLES FOR DECORATION IN MY HOUSE.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Bailo T

Dear Bailo T:

Thank you for your 5-star review! We believe that our dedicated staff are our greatest asset, and we are so glad that you agree. We will be sure to share your words with our team. We really appreciate you sharing your story, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The InterContinental Hotel was our base during my 7 days on Vacation. The hotel was great!!! The Staff was helpfull, friendly and Cezar make a difference.
The hotel is very well located and close Metro.
I do recomend this hotel for your next trip for Nee York City!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Executive Offic... ., Manager at InterContinental New York Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Ana T:

Thank you for your 5-star review! Cesar is a true InterContinental Ambassador, and we are thrilled that he made your stay memorable. We appreciate your recommendation, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I'm a Platinum member, despite I asked two months in advance for a high floor room I only got a corner one in the 10th floor. I did complain but they only offer me another one in the 14th floor. The door men were really abusing when ordering taxis, airco was noisy and isolation bad so the traffic noise is clearly audible night and day.
Been in many 5 stars hotels and definitively this is not the best one at all

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear MiguelMadrid_Spain:

Thank you for your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay. We regret that your recent stay did not live up to the InterContinental standard. We would welcome the opportunity to learn how we may improve our services and reaffirm your faith in our hotel.