“Massage Therapist PILAI”

Therapeutic Thai Massage By Pilai
More attraction details
Owner description: I, Pilai, am a Thai massage specialist with over 8 years experience as a certified professional, trained in the art of Thai Yoga Massage. My signature massage, combining multiple healing techniques , will melt away muscle tension, aches & pain, and fatique; as well as, release toxins, improve balance of mind & body, and stimulate blood circulation.I offer Traditional Thai massage (Thai yoga Massage) and combo Thai Swedish in a nice, clean and peaceful studio.Looking forward to your call. Pilai :)
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Massage Therapist PILAI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2010

is an excellent, efficient, sensitive therapist.
Her Thai massage therapy provides me with increased blood circulation, oxygenation and other benefits like removal of pain in my legs due to cramps. I can recommend her to all my friends.

Ursula C.