“Very good sushi experience”
Review of The Loop

The Loop
Ranked #7,146 of 14,208 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: Gramercy Park
Neighbourhood: Gramercy Park
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Excellent sushi at the Loop. I had Sea Urchin, something I always liked but quite difficult to find back home in Europe. It was delightful. Scallops were fresh and tasty. The sushi rolls beautifully presented. The price is very reasonable for the quality offered. Recommended for sure!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Popped in here with a friend when visiting NY for the weekend. We got plenty of food for two with a few beers. Including service this came to $40 each which really surprised me. Great value for the quality of sushi. Extensive menu with a lot of choice. Will definitely be back. They also do delivery.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

I ducked into this place because it was a half block from my hotel on a rainy night, and I just wanted a sushi fix. I truly didn't expect anything other than some average quality stuff. Completely taken by surprise at the creativity and great quality of the food. In retrospect, very happy that it was raining!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

This was some of the best sushi I have has. Delicious, fresh, inventive rolls which were day on the rice. Excellent!

Reviewed 10 February 2012

The sushi is delicious and so reasonable. The rolls are on the small side so order a little extra. The seaweed salad is microscopic. Make sure to try out some of their signature rolls like The Third Avenue and The Nelson DeMille. Another great standard is the spicy crunch avocado roll. Very creamy and nicely spiced. Yum.

If I lived in the Gramercy Park neighborhood, this would be one of my regular go-to sushi places.