Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

from US$19.00
from US$69.00
from US$89.99
56,088 results
All reviews who lost their lives beautiful tribute fitting tribute twin towers moving tribute emotional experience survivor tree loved ones new york first responders guided tour the world trade center freedom tower visiting nyc victims names tragedy
Reviewed today

We only visited the memorial. What an emotional trip. We were able to walk to this from Battery Park after visiting the Statue of Liberty. The tribute is beautiful

Reviewed today

Very tastefully done. Very quiet given its in the middle of this very loud city.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed today via mobile

Highly recommend this-forget Times Square and make time for thIs. Very moving place, they have done a fantastic job especially with the special artefacts section of musuem. Included in the NY pass.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This is a venue not to be missed when in New York. It is certainly thought provoking and leaves a lasting memory. It has been beautifully put together and a tribute to those who tragically list their lives. It gets very busy so be prepared for waits to get tickets and getting through security.

Reviewed yesterday

I visited with my mom recently during a business trip to NYC and had such a powerful experience. We took a walking tour of the Memorial outside of the Museum first and I am glad that we did because we learned stories about the architect/designer, the positioning of the names on the memorial, story about some of the people who died, and information about the trees and landscaping. I cried several times during the tour and our tour guide also became emotional. It was a tremendous experience and I am so glad that we did the tour. The Museum was very busy / somewhat crowded and I enjoyed it less, but it was still a good experience.

Reviewed yesterday

It started off a bit weak, and the 15 video was weak and political. BUT THEN the room with the minute by minute of what happened on that terrible morning was extremely detailed. Then how the last 20-30 years and how things led up to that day. wow. I have to come back to take in more. I thought 2 hours would be enough, but I could have stayed 4 hours and listened to more testimonies and short videos.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This should be the first the you do in NY. It was an exhausting 4 hours seeing this vivid and harrowing, yet powerful and hopeful exhibition. Visitors were subdued and quietly cried, others just sat. I understand from a ‘docent’ that people who have lost loved ones, just come and sit - especially those who never had remains returned. Go early if you can and allow heaps of time. There are tissues there! I stopped taking photos, it seemed intrusive and I don't need them to know I have been.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Like most people we have watched lots of news items about 9/11 but they tour was so eye opening about the building structure, the slurry wall, the amazing escapes & the unidentified bodies in the morgue. A very moving experience for all concerned & well worth making the time to do this visit.

Reviewed yesterday

I really wasn't planning on going, since I thought I had read enough (many articles) and seen too many photos/videos of that day and the aftermath. Also, after seeing the Vietnam Memorial and been overwhelmed with sadness, I didn't know if I was up for the 9/11 Museum and Memorial. The 9/11 Museum and Memorial is an amazing experience and an outstanding job done has been done by the creators/curators of the museum. Yes, you will feel sad, but it is part of our American history and just like WWI, WWII, Vietnam, etc. we should never forget. Since you are at the site where it happened it makes the experience more visceral. We bought our tickets on the same day at the self-serve kiosk and they were for a specific time. Since there were so many people we were not allowed in prior to the specified time on the ticket. Be prepared to have bags checked and body scanned. Very similar to the airport.

Reviewed yesterday

Somber atmosphere. The place reminds you of one of the most tragic events of the century. Nicely landscaped area. V friendly security staff.