“Good Food ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brooklyn Diner

Brooklyn Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Brooklyn Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #520 of 13,479 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 6th Avenue and Broadway
Transit: 1, 2, 3, 7, 9 N, R, W, & Q trains to 42nd Street/Times Square.
Port Byron, Illinois
“Good Food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This was a nice clean establishment that was near our hotel and close to the Times Square action! Their Buffalo Wings were great and they had good polenta! I recommend their pigs in a blanket and their Pastrami Mac n Chesse!

2 Thank Davita C

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Collierville, Tennessee, United States
“Expensive, but decent food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were starving when we happened upon this place. The menu was strange for a diner, but settled on the Chinese Chicken Salad. It was massive and quite delicious. No kids menu available, but a few options work for them. Very overpriced for a diner, but appears to be trying for an upscale diner experience.

Visited July 2014
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

A couple of Saturday's ago we had brunch here. It was terrific! My french toast was
not run of the mill. It was much, much better. The service was really good as was the atmosphere. Restaurant is a bit pricey but worth it.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank CTKaren B
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“A great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We have been fortunate enough to visit New York in the past and at that time, we found the Brooklyn Diner and couldn’t wait to return when we were in New York again this year.

The ambience, attire of the staff and the whole décor is amazing and although we didn’t eat here, it is definitely worth stopping for a drink or, as in my case this time, a cookie!

Admittedly, your first thought when going somewhere like this wouldn’t be in order to gain a ‘sweet treat’ but I can assure you, that it is worth it! The sheer size alone is staggering (I had to eat it in 3 ‘sittings’ so I had to take it away with me)!

It was thick, soft, gooey and full of chocolate and nuts – absolutely amazing but you don’t want to know how many weeks-worth of your daily calorie count it took up!!

I would really recommend a visit to this restaurant. It is located right in the heart of Times Square and although we only dashed in and out, it really does warrant some leisurely time spent there as it is meticulously maintained and should really be enjoyed and appreciated!

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank KMAnonymous
Dublin, Ireland
“Wow - Just Wow !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stopped in here for breakfast with the family. I love my breakfast. It's the meal I enjoy most in the day as you always start starving and it sets you up for the day ahead. This place was the business. Friendly staff, amazing food, great portions. We all loved it. I've never eaten so much, had so much variety and had such good quality accross the board in one meal. 3 Cheese Omelette, Bacon and Eggs, Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce and the best Maple Syrup i've ever tasted. I don't even like Maple Syrup but this stuff was amazing and Eggs Benedict with tea and OJ. I was the only one that could finish so got try everyone else's. This place will be first on the list for brekkie next time i'm in NYC. Only drawback will be trying to pick something off the menu !! Not cheap but worth every cent !!!

Visited October 2013