“I love it here”

and up
East Village Walking Tour with Food Tasting
Ranked #9 of 806 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1937, on the Lower East Side Economy Candy is an old-fashioned, family-owned candy store that sells thousands of kinds of chocolates, candies, nuts, dried fruits; including halvah, sugar free candy and of course all the old time candy you had when you were a kid. We also specialize in retail and wholesale sales for weddings/parties and other retail businesses.
Berlin, Germany
“I love it here”
Reviewed 9 June 2011

My Aunt once bought me some Tootsie Rolls from the US once and I love them. I saw this candy store across from my hotel and was blown away. It is cheap, has a very big range of sweets. I left with a lot to bring to my own neices and nephews. if you have a sweet tooth, go here.

Visited June 2011

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
Collierville, Tennessee
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun for those with a sweet tooth”
Reviewed 8 September 2010

A virtual treasure chest of candy of all kinds. Vintage, foreign, whatever you crave.