“Blast from the Past”

Lower East Side Bagel Tour
Ranked #15 of 853 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Since 1937, on the Lower East Side Economy Candy is an old-fashioned, family-owned candy store that sells thousands of kinds of chocolates, candies, nuts, dried fruits; including halvah, sugar free candy and of course all the old time candy you had when you were a kid. We also specialize in retail and wholesale sales for weddings/parties and other retail businesses.
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Wow a find the the lower East Side. Any kind of candy imaginable, things that memories were made frome. Floor to ceiling seletction of old, new, nuts fruits etc. Not to be missed.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Great place to get candy in bulk! All sorts of variety from dipped chocolates to gummy bears by the ounce.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

This place is candy heaven! I found old favorites here which I haven't seen since I was a kid. And my grandson loved the Superman lunch box I bought him!

1  Thank smendel126
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

This store has every kind of candy imaginable. They even have international brands of candy. Check out the variety of tins and metal lunch boxes too.

1  Thank babobear1
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Initially Economy Candy was suggested to me by a friend and now its my favorite place to visit and send people to. I has everything that I want and more. The staff is so friendly, knowledgable and always gives me great suggestions on what to try. The Kopper's Chocolates are amazing and there an insane variety of any candy you would want. Its a must visit! LOVE this place!

1  Thank Susie S