“Greenwich Village...Fun, fun fun!”
Review of Free Tours by Foot

Free Tours by Foot
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Free Tours by Foot is pleased to present name-your-own-price New York walking tours. We cover all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. We also offer name-your-own-price food, bike and bus tours as well as ghost tours as well as free self-guide tours and audio tours. No upfront costs. You decide what a tour was worth or what you could afford once a tour is over. It's the best money back guarantee in the business.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I highly recommend this tour! Our tour guide Mike, was whip-smart, quick witted, and very knowledgeable about the area. It's a great way to see a bit of the village. It was 2 hours of pure pleasure. Don't miss this tour if you're in NYC!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

In July we did a wonderful walking tour --shopping vintage and thrift shops in the East Village area.
It was a lovely neighborhood.. Our tour guide Suzanne, has been in NY for quite a while and clearly loved being able to help us find great bargains. This was a perfect NYC activity for my teenage daughters. Not too touristy, yet experience the real flavor of NY. They each found a couple of bargains to wear to school this fall.
We meet at a little italian bakery, then start the tour. I believe we stopped at about 8-10 shops.
Suzanne was flexible- with options for everyone. She would tell us a little about the store before we went in. Giving us the option to shop or linger outside and enjoy the city sights.
I was on a pretty tight budget so being able to pay what I felt the tour, was worth at the end of the afternoon allowed us to do something very special and hopefully still be reasonable to the tour guide.
I wished we had more time in the city there were several other tours that I wanted to take.

2  Thank gwen s
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We really took advantage of the tours in New York. We did the SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown tour, Midtown Manhattan at night, Midtown Manhattan by day, 911 Memorial and Brooklyn Bridge, Greenwich Village and Lower Manhattan. Although there was some overlap in sights, the information from the guides was different. It really is amazing value for money

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great time on our tour of SoHo, Little Italy and Chinatown. Mike Gio was very engaging and obviously knew a lot about the area. He made sure that the kids were involved and even asked them about their interests. Definitely worth taking the time to do this tour!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I highly recommend these tours. I took 3 tours: Midtown Manhattan night, Grand Central Station and High Line. They were exceptional!John and Renée were fabulous. I enjoyed my time with them.