“Love! Good Variety of Music”

Distinguished Concerts International New York
More attraction details
Owner description: Distinguished Concerts International New York (DCINY) is the leading producer of dynamically charged musical excellence. With its unforgettable concert experiences in renowned venues, empowering educational programs, and its global community of artists and audiences, DCINY changes lives through the power of performance. DCINY concerts take place at legendary NYC venues such as Carnegie Hall and Lincoln Center. Please visit our website for more information.
New York City, New York
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love! Good Variety of Music”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We love the Met and Avery Fisher Hall, and the Distinguished Concert series gives a fun reason to go. Concert tickets aren't too expensive, and offer a wide variety of music styles, often in the same show. I highly recommend checking these out!

Visited April 2012
2 Thank adriennejubb

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“DCINY is a great New York cultural experience.”
Reviewed 28 April 2010

I had the opportunity to attend a concert by Karl Jenkins in March at Carnegie Hall through DCINY. The seats provided were exceptional and Carnegie Hall is a magnificent venue. The concert was great and I highly recommend DCINY as a source of cultural enrichment in NYC.

3 Thank Joec8889
New York City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best concert I have ever seen (and Ive been to many)!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2010

Imagine the stage of Carnegie Hall filled to the brim with over 300 singers on stage singing Carmina Burana. It was the most amazing concert I’ve ever heard. Even the other music selections chosen for the evening were amazingly beautiful. I am a frequent concert go-er of the NY Philharmonic among others in NYC and the DCINY is a professional, outstanding group that is definitely worth seeing. Affordable too!

4 Thank sv012904
Mars, PA USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Superbly organized!”
Reviewed 28 April 2010

I was in NYC with nine others from my choral group as part of a 700-voice choir performing at Carnegie Hall. From the initial contact with DCINY through the final performance, everything and I do mean EVERYTHING, went so smoothly. Their people were incredibly helpful to me throughout the entire process. Because of all the details on their end being so well organized, all the members of my group enjoyed our time in NYC and had a stress-free and memorable experience. They even offered to advise us on hotel accommodations (which we didn't accept) and I later found out that the hotel we booked on our own cost way more than the one we could have had through them. And the hotel we chose was much farther away from our rehearsal site so we had the added expense of cab fares! We should have taken them up on their offer to help! In a nutshell, these people understand fully what it takes to get around NYC and have a successful visit there. Would highly, highly reccommend!

7 Thank Joyce204