“Very knowledgeable”

Broadway Up Close Walking Tours
Ranked #15 of 635 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Have you ever wanted to know which Broadway theaters are haunted? Are you curious to know what a Broadway "swing" is? Have you ever heard about the ghost light? If so, then this tour is just for you! "The Great White Way" has always been a world full of mystery, tradition, history and spectacle. Now, you too can learn all there is to know about Broadway on our two hour tour. All of our guides are working theatre professionals and will share stories and anecdotes from Broadway!
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our guide Drew had great insider knowledge of the theatre industry and had lots of historical facts. He was very easy going and patiently answered all our questions. At no time did we feel rushed and yet we saw a lot of the Broadway area. The small group size was ideal and I would recommend Act 1 to my friends visiting NYC.
Janet
Ontario Canada

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Drew, our guide,was the best! Great background and insight into the history of the theater in NYC! His knowledge of the inside workings of the theater was so interesting - stories and personal experiences made the tour well worth it. I strongly recommend this as part of your time in NYC if you are at all interested in theater!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

The tour guide for my group knew seemingly everything there was to know about Broadway and was always prepared for everything. Mikey was very sensitive to the ages of the tourists and kept the tour enjoyable for everyone. He explained every attraction thoroughly and answered all our questions with professional detail. This was the best tour I've ever had from Vienna to Taipei, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Caleb R
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We had so much fun on this tour on June 25, 2014. Our guide, Tim, was so knowledgeable about the theaters and had so much history to share with us. I had questions answered that I had always wondered about. I would definitely recommend this to my friends visiting NYC interested in theater. I want to take the second part of this tour when we return to NYC...which I hope will be very soon!! Thanks Tim!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My 13-year-old daughter and I had a wonderful tour with Mikey last week. The group was small, so we were always able to hear Mikey & ask questions whenever we had them. He was funny, warm, and informative. It was a treat for my daughter, an aspiring dancer, to hear Mikey's thoughts & advice as a working tap dancer & performer. I also appreciated the responsive & professional reservation process with Tim. Excellent experience, start to finish!