“Amazing guided tour or Broadway with lots of interesting facts”

Inside Broadway Tours
Ranked #10 of 627 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: We want to invite you into our world, show you its cast of characters and have you feel the drama (and sometimes comedy) that unfolds right here behind the scenes of Broadway. Our tour guides are professional Broadway actors and singers who take their role of Broadway ambassadors seriously. They are also New York City licensed tour guides and look forward to meeting you and to answer your questions.
Randolph, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing guided tour or Broadway with lots of interesting facts”
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Wow... an amazing tour of Broadway. Being a native New Yorker, I thought I new so much about NYC, but Tom taught me amazing facts about Broadway as well as some very interesting Historical facts. I would recommend this tour to ANYONE who is interested in Broadway or NYC History. Thank you for an amazing Tour filed with interesting facts and lots to see.

1 Thank Pepperak74

NJ
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A Don't Miss Tour!”
Reviewed 5 November 2010

I visited NYC with my mum for her 75th birthday. The main aim of the stay was to see several shows. I saw that these tours were highly recommended on Trip Advisor. I thought that a walking tour of the theatre district with a working actor/singer would be a great way to enrich our experience - it absolutely was!

Tom made the area come alive. We saw hidden gems in the area that you would never notice by yourself. The tour was very manageable for my mother - about a mile in two hours with plenty of stops and a chance for a cuppa half way through.

Dress warmly in layers as it can be "nippy" at this time of year - definately take a hat, scarf and gloves.

To top off a wonderful tour, Tom sang Happy Birthday to my mum in the middle of Times Square under the George M Cohan statue. Also, later that evening, lingering in the theatre after seeing Jersey Boys we saw the Ghost Light placed on the stage. And to find out what that is and why it's placed there................. you will have to take the tour!

2 Thank Charlie F
Mequon, Wisconsin
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 171 helpful votes
“Very fun and interesting tour”
Reviewed 1 November 2010

Tom was absolutely wonderful on our tour! He was easy to meet and kept a good pace for our family (boys 11 and 13). He was full of interesting facts and stories. This isn't a tour that I would take more than once, but Tom says that he also does a Wall Street tour. That will be on our agenda for the next trip.

If I could improve on this tour, it would be to tour backstage at one of the theaters. I do realize this is asking a lot.

1 Thank Ttttraveler
Danbury, Connecticut
“Perfect tour hosted by Tom”
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I can't add anything else to this review that wasn't already said. I just wanted to make sure that Tom had all the great press he deserves. Our group had a young lady in a wheelchair and my senior mother and he was very attentive to their needs and mindful of our pace. The price on this tour is very fair considering all that was covered, not to mention Tom's entertainment! Had a wonderful time

Dallas, TX
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Provided great history and was very personable”
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Our family of 3 had a personal tour with Tom. He was very personable and quite knowledgable of the area and it's history. I had not expected to learn other tidbits and historical information about the other, besides the theaters, which was fascinating and much appreciated. It was a tour enjoyed by all of us -- me, my husband, and 14-year old son. Tom was very willing to answer any questions we also had about the area and took his time for us to appreciate the sites and information.

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone with any interest of Broadway and the Times Square area. Because we enjoyed Tom's approach to the tour and personality, we would definitely consider his other tours on our next visit!

1 Thank TXChleo