“Tom brings an insider's view as you go behind the bright lights”

Inside Broadway Tours
Ranked #11 of 651 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: We want to invite you into our world, show you its cast of characters and have you feel the drama (and sometimes comedy) that unfolds right here behind the scenes of Broadway. Our tour guides are professional Broadway actors and singers who take their role of Broadway ambassadors seriously. They are also New York City licensed tour guides and look forward to meeting you and to answer your questions.
Reviewed 24 December 2010

Tom once again delivered a great tour. He had lead another tour for us the day before in the financial district which was very good and well received by the whole group. So, we were delighted to see him again on this tour. He combined his experience as an actor and singer on Broadway with his obvious love of histroy to make this a memorable tour for our group. We learned much about the history of the various theaters, the inside scoop on the names behind the plays, and personal anecdotes that made the whole area come alive. Highly recommend this tour and be sure to ask for Tom.

1  Thank Spenser58
Write a ReviewReviews (1,997)

Reviewed 30 November 2010

We had a great tour of Broadway and really enjoyed Tom's enthusiasm, stories and voice! This is such a fun way to experience the history of Broadway.

1  Thank sue7184
Reviewed 8 November 2010

Wow... an amazing tour of Broadway. Being a native New Yorker, I thought I new so much about NYC, but Tom taught me amazing facts about Broadway as well as some very interesting Historical facts. I would recommend this tour to ANYONE who is interested in Broadway or NYC History. Thank you for an amazing Tour filed with interesting facts and lots to see.

1  Thank Pepperak74
Reviewed 5 November 2010

I visited NYC with my mum for her 75th birthday. The main aim of the stay was to see several shows. I saw that these tours were highly recommended on Trip Advisor. I thought that a walking tour of the theatre district with a working actor/singer would be a great way to enrich our experience - it absolutely was!

Tom made the area come alive. We saw hidden gems in the area that you would never notice by yourself. The tour was very manageable for my mother - about a mile in two hours with plenty of stops and a chance for a cuppa half way through.

Dress warmly in layers as it can be "nippy" at this time of year - definately take a hat, scarf and gloves.

To top off a wonderful tour, Tom sang Happy Birthday to my mum in the middle of Times Square under the George M Cohan statue. Also, later that evening, lingering in the theatre after seeing Jersey Boys we saw the Ghost Light placed on the stage. And to find out what that is and why it's placed there................. you will have to take the tour!

2  Thank Charlie F
Reviewed 1 November 2010

Tom was absolutely wonderful on our tour! He was easy to meet and kept a good pace for our family (boys 11 and 13). He was full of interesting facts and stories. This isn't a tour that I would take more than once, but Tom says that he also does a Wall Street tour. That will be on our agenda for the next trip.

If I could improve on this tour, it would be to tour backstage at one of the theaters. I do realize this is asking a lot.

1  Thank Ttttraveler