The Nolitan Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$204
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$262
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswilliamsburg bridgekenmare streetbalcony roomlower east sidenew yorkroof terracewine and cheeserooms are smallmanhattan skylinethe empire state buildingstreet noisewalking distancerestaurants and shopsturn down servicelittle touchesevery eveningcontinental breakfast
Reviewed 15 August 2011

The room was beautiful and SUPER clean. The bed was VERY comfortable! The location of the hotel is perfect. It is close to shops and wonderful restaurants. I would definitely return to this hotel. The location, the service, the rooms and the hotel's attention to detail made our stay wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jennyzheng
Reviewed 12 August 2011

I liked the location of the hotel. It is close to Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy. Plenty of restaurants and shops. I was on the 6th floor and saw the tip of the Empire State building. Get a higher floor if you want to get a better view of it. The room was very clean and bed was comfortable. The breakfast at the restaurant was good and the price was reasonable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank JCLYW
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I took my family for a long weekend in NYC and was thrilled to have found the newly-opened Nolitan Hotel. It's location is perfect: we were able to walk down the block for dinner in Chinatown, and in the other direction for morning pastries in Soho. (Though the on-site restaurant, Ellabess, also offered a very nice breakfast selection, which we enjoyed.) The hotel design is amazing, starting with the lobby, which is cozy and inviting. Room design is equally impressive, with amazing views of downtown from the floor-to-ceiling windows. (But don't forget to draw those light-blocking curtains if you hope to sleep in.) Bathrooms are sleek with clean lines and a bright feel. We loved the free-standing tub that neighbored the sleeping area: a very old-school NYC tenement idea, but this time in chic way. The staff was wonderful, and went above and beyond in all areas. Overall, the Nolitan is an amazing addition to a great NYC neighborhood. You'd be crazy to stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Kenmare Street have the best views, but others lines are great too.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank GarrisonGal
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I just checked into the Nolitan. It is a new hotel and you can tell. The room is quite small with a sort of cold feeling and nothing special.

I called down to the front desk because my door wouldn't lock. I also asked if there was somewhere nearby where I could have a drink and some food that has wifi. He said Starbucks. I said no, real food and A DRINK. He said McDonald's? The lock did get fixed quickly, however.

Definitely will not stay here again. Not sure what all the other rave reviews are about. I sort of wonder if they are fake. It's a lot of fantastic reviews for a new hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank LeighO1206
jenniferv-nolitan, General Manager at The Nolitan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2011

Hello Leigh~
So that I may better understand what happened, I welcome the opportunity to speak with you. I will follow up with you via e mail however, please feel free to contact me directly at 212.925.2555. I look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you or any of our fellow TripAdvisor members who might have a question about this review.

Best,
Patrik

Reviewed 10 August 2011

Checked it on 29 July, the front office staff were fantastic, and made me feel at ease the moment I stepped in. The hotel rooms are very cool, with all space being used incredibly intelligently - all adding up to the "coolness" of the hotel. A very special mention has to be made of the staff - all of them (and I mean all of them) were fantastic, friendly and full of good advice. I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know (i've already recommended it to a couple of friends visiting NYC) without a second of doubt. The rooftop view in the morning is particularly special. I will be back in NYC in November and will definately be checking in again. To the Nolitan staff - keep up the good work!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo