I recently stayed at the Nolitan and was very pleased. Here's a recap:
1. Location - The Hotel in located in the Nolita area, just north of Little Italy. It within walking distance to the great shopping in Soho and boutiques in Nolita. There are also a ton of dining and drinking options in the area.
2. Staff - Everyone was friendly and helpful. They helped me with any questions I had and helped me book a car to the airport.
3. Room - The rooms are decoarted in a chic modern industrial style. The bed was also very comfortable and clean.
The rooms are a bit small, but standard for New York.
All in all, I wouldn't hesitate staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Nolita, Manhattan’s most historic downtown neighborhood, the Nolitan Hotel is the first luxury boutique hotel to open its doors in this authentic New York City district. The Nolitan Hotel bridges comfortably chic New York City living with intuitive service and signature touches all designed for you to experience the next level of indulgence or as we like to say, life as a Nolitan! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Nolitan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.