“High Line photo safari” 5 of 5 bubbles

Iconic New York Photography Tour
Ranked #18 of 585 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Join NYC Photo Safari for a unique photographic experience to sharpen your photography skills. Led by published industry professionals, our photo walking tours of New York are for small groups & individual photographers; from beginner to advanced amateur skill levels.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Boston, Massachusetts
“High Line photo safari”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Just completed the photo safari on the High Line Saturday May 24th with Zim! What a great afternoon. She literally opened my eyes to my camera. Been to the high line many times but saw it now in a new light. We were only 2 in the group and we both learned a great deal of new info. Thank you Zim!

Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Central Park Photo Safari”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

My daughter and I took the NYC Photo Safari in Central Park with Zim last weekend. We both loved it and learned a great deal about how to compose a picture. Zim taught us to look at buildings and landscapes in a way that makes photographs much more interesting. She spent time with each one of us, teaching and critiquing our shots at every location in the park. This instant feedback was extremely helpful. We will definitely take other NYC Photo Safari courses and we highly recommend them to anyone interested in photography!

Geelong, Australia
“Best thing we did in NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

We did two photo safaris with Zim. My husband gained a lot of technical expertise using his very flash SLR, particularly taking shots at night. I gained skills using my iPhone to take some very interesting photos. We would heartily recommend this as a different and fun thing to do in NYC.
Janette and Matthew
Geelong, Australia

New York City, New York
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was just looking for a weekend activity and I found these photo safaris! I did mine in Central Park with Mark a few weeks ago and had a blast. Really cool find, have alrady told some friends who went and enjoyed it too. I thought the safari was informative, but wasn't over my head. Mark had good explanations and seemed knowledgable.

Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice time with nice instructor at Photo Safari NY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Photo Safari NYC offers several in the field practical workshops. I took two on different days: High Line, and Iconic New York. Instructor Zim is wonderfully attentive and makes everyone feel comfortable regardless of level of mastery. Highly recommended. -Debbie