Andaz 5th Avenue
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$158
US$113
  • Pool
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
US$344
US$248
Official Site
  • Pool
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$226
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$175
US$155
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Lotte New York Palace(New York City)
US$491
Hotels.com
US$427
US$366
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$182
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$215
Travelocity
US$232
US$171
Travelocity
2,625 results
All reviewsbryant parkthe ny public librarysplash suitenon alcoholic beveragescomplimentary mini barnorth towernew yorkhyatt pointsloft roomcomplimentary winerain showerlight switcheshuge showerdiamond membertimes squaregrand central stationthe check in process
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 January 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel and I selected it because it is centrally located and offers wonderful amenities. As I flew in to Newark, I was able to catch the Newark Airport Express directly from the airport which put me off at Bryant Park....steps away from the hotel. Arriving before 10 a.m. I was greeted by a friendly employee who noted that I had visited previously (well over a year ago) and welcomed me back. She then said my room was ready and checked me in - very surprising for me as I had expected to be leaving my bags in storage until later.

I was given a room on the fourth floor in the North Tower overlooking 42nd Street...very quiet except for the street noise which the hotel could not control. Loved having the room restocked daily with soda, water, juice and snacks....and especially enjoyed the rain shower and the little foot bath - that was a great touch after hours spent pounding the NYC pavement.

The hotel is walking distance to Times Square, and is also within a few blocks of Grand Central, Bryant Park, and several Subway lines. The staff are top notch and I have no complaints about my stay. The Andaz is definitely my "go to" hotel when visiting the city!

Room Tip: Rooms on 41st street are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Suzski
Reviewed 12 January 2013

This hotel is converted office building directly across from the 42nd street Library in Manhattan. The rooms are large ( by any standard ) and have a bathroom bigger then my first apartment. I had a small problem at check in because I had a reaction to the cleaning product used by the Hotel. The moved quickly and efficiently.

The staff is also practical. I had to fly from Newark, and I was advised to use the Bus which stops right on 42nd street. If you need to go to Newark airport I recommend this approach.Even if you pay a little more the service is worth it.

Room Tip: Try to stay in the main building versus the North Tower. The rooms in the North Tower are fine but the walk to get these is not.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank AmeriSwiss
Reviewed 10 January 2013

An all round excellent hotel.
Excellent location for a visitor to NYC.
The room was spacious and modern.
The staff were very friendly and knowledgable and only too happy to help with any questions.
The free tea and coffee during the day and wine in the evenings was a nive bonus.
Free WIFI too.
Nothing bad to say.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2013

had an awesome stay at the andaz, from check in, to check out, was welcomed personally, upgraded, just made my anniversary so special.great location and great, unbelievable staff! room was spotless, any slight request I had was taken care of instantly. can't ask for more out of a hotel. highly recommended!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank habspats
Reviewed 8 January 2013

My husband and I spent a week over the new year in this amazing hotel for our honeymoon! On the first night we had a little bit of a blip where there was a plumbing issue with our room, however it was late at night we had just endured a 8 hour flight and the hotel went out of their way to cater for us which at first i thought yes they should do. With no hesitation or waiting around we were put into a taxi (paid for by the hotel) and sent to their sister hotel in downtown on Wall Street. This was a beautiful hotel also and everything was sorted for our arrival which was perfect! we crashed for the night and took ourselves to the 9/11 memorial to make use of being driven to this area for free. We got a return taxi of which the hotel paid for again and checked in. Very relaxed check in and was offered refreshments (i dont know how people can complain on here saying there is noone around to help you, it is lies the place is filled with HELPFUL and FRIENDLY staff!!! Even the chamber maids and maintenence staff spoke to us and the whole atmosphere was so relaxed and friendly.) Once checked in we were told because of last nights incovienience we would be upgraded onto a higher floor, were given $150 to spend in their restaurant and bar and i think because they found out it was our honeymoon we were also sent a bottle of champagne!!! The hotel really could not do enough for us!! Down to the location and the general rooms/ammeneties of the hotel: Location was amazing, literally 10mins walk to times square, 15mins walk to central park and your on 5th avenue with all the amazing shops opposite central library and to the right a couple of streets away is the empire state building and to your left a short walk to the rockerfella!!! Central station is just behind and we even walked from the hudson river pier on NYE after our cruise as they were on the same street!!! Rooms were fantastic all the gizmos and gadgets to the room electronic blinds and lighting. They are very straight forward to use despite what others have wrote. We also had a foot bath which was immense after a long day shopping and walking everywhere.And to top it all off the rooms have a complimentary mini bar all soft drinks and snacks were free and tea and coffee are served free all day in reception and wine between 6pm-9pm. If i was to return to New York i would DEFINATELY stay in this hotel, the staff wwere amazing, the rooms were cleaned every day and were pretty amazing too, the restaurant had beautifully cooked food and despite the minor hiccup at the start it did not ruin my holiday in any way. Truely a Fantastic place!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple