“DANGEROUS-SHUT IT DOWN”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“DANGEROUS-SHUT IT DOWN”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This place should be closed- they have to be in violation occupancy limits. they will sell any number of tickets and pack kids in the dump. where are the local police and fire dept and why aren't they on to this?

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AWFUL CROWDED PLACE WITH RUDE BOUNCERS”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

I just went to a pacha u18 night tonight, since Hardwell aka the number one DJ in the world was playing. We got there 2 hours after it started since we didn't want to see the opening acts/eating dinner. We get there, and I get felt up by the security lady making sure I'm not bringing anything in. She even stuck her hand down my shirt. Then, we get in and it is SO CROWDED. We shove our way to the coat check and pay $4 for EACH coat. Rip off. Then, we try to go downstairs where the DJ was, but the bouncers would not let ANYONE THROUGH. They were so rude and pushed us all to the point that we almost fell to the floor. We then waited for 1 1/2 hours to get downstairs, so we can at least get a GLIMPSE of Hardwell and actually be able to hear the music. There were people trying to come upstairs but they were not allowed up. why couldnt they just switch people out? After waiting all that time, we were sick of it so with 45 minutes left of the concert we decided to try and enjoy it. Hardwells music was great- too bad we couldn't see/hear/enjoy it though. AWFUL venue with scummy workers. They completely over sold the tickets to the point that it was a major fire hazard. Never going here again and experiencing this awful treatment.

2 Thank Naomichristinep
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Would have been better run by NAZIS”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Basically the Nazis did a better job with the holocaust than the bouncers at Pacha, and the crowd would have been less violent and aggressive even if they were rage zombies.

2 Thank murphy s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Boris Boat Party 8. June 2013”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Sorry, but there was nothing which would have been worth to join this party or to repeat it.
Drinks too expensive, average age was too young. Bad music perfomance. Only very few good looking women, with the exception of employees. To warm up for clubbing better take a good dinner with your friends!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank der_blauweisse
Mamaroneck, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Extremely unsafe. Extremely overcrowded.”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Was unable to get to my friends or exit club due to extreme overcrowding and only one exit to leave club. Fire exits were unable to be used to exit club as they were being blocked by barricades and bouncers. I finally found a supervisor bouncer to help me maneuver through the club. He got me to my friends and then went to coat check for me. We were outside waiting for our coats and letting one of the employees outside know how unsafe we felt and he just gave us an attitude that they've never had any problems with being over capacity (which was untrue, fire dept had shut down club due to being over capacity in the past).
While I was stuck inside this club all I could think about was what would happen if there was a fire or a problem. Thousands of people would be trampled to death. It honestly was a very scary experience. I will never go to this club again.

Visited May 2013