“Ordered delivery to hotel”
Review of Alpha Fusion

Alpha Fusion
Ranked #6,893 of 13,820 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Savannah, Georgia, United States
“Ordered delivery to hotel”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

1 Vietnamese Shrimp Summer Roll $ 7.00
1 Thai Lettuce Wrap with Filet Mignon $ 12.00
1 Wasabi Flying Fish Roe
[Sashimi] $ 3.50
1 Sea Eel[Sashimi]
unagi warmed only if it gets servers any other way please take off my order $ 4.00
1 Spicy Tuna[Hand Roll, Brown Rice] $ 6.00
this is the order, it was delivered 15 min late, the eel was cold not as i had requested, the hand roll was not spicy at all and very small and the spring roll was well not at all what is to be expected. hard and almost no shrimp in it very small nothing you have ever ordered anywhere else. although the lettuce wraps almost made up for it, I would not order there again.

Visited February 2014

Ontario, Canada
“Good sushi and good service”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I've been here a couple of times and the place is generally always at or near capacity. The food is reasonably priced and the sushi is pretty good. I have only had a couple. Of the sushi platters and rolls. The rolls are done well and while the sashimi tastes okay I think you'll find better elsewhere if that's what you prefer to eat. They have happy hour from 4-8pm I think with $4 beer, $5 wine. I showed up around 7:55pm and asked if I could have a glass of red wine and asked if it was $5 since the sign says all wines. The waiter looked at his watch and said only white were $5 and beer was $4. I don't understand why not the red wine but wasn't going to argue since it was close to 8pm.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank 14Roger
“odd location but great food ”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

this is our 2nd time back. simple decor but delicious food. this time we dined on: shrimp Shumai, spicy Alpha Roll, sexy Jimmy roll and chocolate and white mouse. we enjoyed it as much this time as we did a year ago. definitely would go back again.

1 Thank subar00
Orlando, Florida
“Great Asian Fusion restaurant around the corner from Madison Square Garden”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Went to this restaurant because Yelpers reviews were very good and it did not dissapoint, food was great, portion size great, good sake, slower service, but if your not in a hurry like we weren't then no problems. My wife had the pad thai, I had veggie spring rolls and ber and sake, Their sushi does look very good and I could tell the cooks keep their sushi counter very clean and neat

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank TheAcostaJourney
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A real surprise!”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Having read reviews of this restaurant I was a little dubious about whether it was going to be any good. Add to that some rather strange items on the menu (tuna on Pringles; sushi pizza!), it was a wonderful surprise when the food arrived (good portion sizes and quick but not rushed). It was some of the best 'Asian' cuisine I have had. Make the effort if you are in Manhattan... it's worth it!

Visited August 2013