The Langham New York Fifth Avenue
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
U Hotel(New York City)
View Hotel
U Hotel Fifth Avenue(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Executive Hotel LeSoleil(New York City)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Metro(New York City)
2,441 results
All reviewsai fiorififth avenuehouse carthe empire state buildingal fioritv in the mirrornew yorknespresso machinewasher and dryerfamily suiteturn down servicefive star hotelhuge bathroomconcierge teamfour seasonsfull kitchenfabulous hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We stayed here March of 2013 when it was the Setai Hotel.

Staff was friendly and informative. We stayed there for our anniversary. My brother booked another hotel but a day short so he ended up stay one day with us and they accommodated us. They brought in extra bed and fast.

Very luxurious hotel, got to ride in the shuttle Maserati! They even made extra efforts to send us up treats for our anniversary. at no charge.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2013

We always stay in 5 star hotels with my family. We are on a road trip and we just checked into our room. The staff is AMAZING, the room is spacious, modern and beautiful!! I was upgraded to a nice big room. I can't say enough good things about this hotel!!! It's better than Ritz!! I am so glad I chose this hotel. Look no further if your staying in New York! I guarantee you will like this hotel. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

From the moment you arrive you feel like a VIP. The staff works hard to make you feel special.

This hotel location is great not too far from Times Square and a 10 minute walk to Central Park. It's right by all the shopping and if you want you can use their house car which is a Maserati.

The house car was often in use and it took us two days of the day before we got a chance to ride in it. Totally cool but I wouldn't count on it being at your beck and call.

Shopping near this location is amazing, take a left out of hotel and your within steps of most every possible designer you could want. For the man right next door to the hotel is Golfsmith (mail order discount high end golf shop).

We were upgraded from their smallest room to a full suite complete with washer and dryer. The amenities are plentiful and fantastic. The fridge with water and soda a home run!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 18 June 2013

We arrived on June 7th and stayed till the 10th. We will come back to this hotel 1000%. The staff was out of this world. We were upgraded to a suite compliments of Brian the wonderful manager. When we walked into the suite not only was it beautiful but there was a wonderful bottle of champagne waiting for us with a lovely note from Eugenia wishing us a great anniversary weekend! The Bed was heaven and the bathroom was beautiful.The bathroom mirror has a built in T.V. We stayed on the 15th floor and it was so nice and quiet. Location was perfect. Especially if you love to shop!! On our last day we asked them to get us a taxi to head to Central park. They told us the hotel car was available on the house. Next thing we knew we were heading to Central park in a Masserati! Nice ending to a perfect weekend :).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My only regret - I could not stay another night! This was the first time I have stayed at Langham Place (formerly the Setai). A friend recommended the hotel for its exceptional service and rooms - it did not disappoint. Having arrived at midnight due to weather delays, the staff at the front desk were so welcoming and professional. I was up in my room (upgraded - thank you!) in less than five minutes. I was flying on the overnight back to London the next day asked if I could possibly have a late check out - say 6pm? I was delighted when they said "absolutely - no problem at all...we try to be very flexible here." I did not have time to enjoy the beautiful spa (the attendant gave me a tour) or even work out in the fitness room which was chock full of multiple tread mills, elipiticals etc... What I did experience was a warm welcome and a team that really puts the guest first and is proud of where they work.
As other reviewers have mentioned, the rooms are fantastic with bathrooms which challenge the Adlon's - which until now I thought were the best in the world! Room service was quick (thank goodness because by that time it was 1am) and serves a mean mac and cheese - o.k. I needed confort food after all of the travel delays.
Housekeeping notes: Excellent/spotless.