The Langham New York Fifth Avenue
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$197
  • Fitness centre
InterContinental New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$408
US$326
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Parker New York(New York City)
US$496
US$483
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
US$327
US$272
Official Site
US$758
US$708
TrumpHotels.com
  • Pool
The Bentley Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$232
  • Room Service
Millennium Hilton New York Downtown(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$226
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$188
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$243
Agoda.com
2,443 results
All reviewsai fiorififth avenuehouse carthe empire state buildingal fioritv in the mirrornew yorknespresso machinewasher and dryerfamily suiteturn down servicefive star hotelhuge bathroomconcierge teamfour seasonsfull kitchenfabulous hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2014

A short break made even better with a stay at this hotel. I went with my teenage kids and none of us could fault it.
The staff were so helpful and polite. Nothing was too much trouble - they offered and then emailed and spoke to my Credit Card company as they knew I was having some issues.
The hotel was clean and very smart. The location was perfect.. Our room was huge.
The Spa looked great but unfortunately I did not have time to use it's facilities.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel and will be returning again.

Room Tip: Pack lightly for NYC !!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank BRai_68
Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

Hi there... so making a long story short I would like to say that I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Its a nice place with amazing people and professional stuff. Also I wanted to mention a great guy at the front desk, thank you Tony for all your help and thanks for making things very easy. For sure I will visit this place next time I come to NYC. :)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank JohnnyTheBoss
Reviewed 5 March 2014

If I were to write what I was looking for in a perfect hotel---superb treatment of guests, welcoming attitude, desire to please, going out of one's way to make a stay special, helping before the guest arrives, when they arrive and throughout their visit, placing a hotel in a wonderful location, amazing room, I'd imagine I'd never find it.......but I did........at the Langham Place Hotel. Traveling perhaps 10 times a year and staying in a good 30-40 different hotels across multiple brands in many cities throughout the world......it is apparent that the Langham Place shines, or should I say, outshines nearly every other place!!! I must give personal and warm thanks to Eugenia Primis who went out of her way in EVERY way to accommodate our needs before and during our trip. Likewise, all of the staff we encountered were truly warm, inviting, and helpful. The Langham Place hotel clearly places substantial effort in having staff who are exemplary, thus adding to the elegance of the structure itself. I was most fortunate to have used my American Express Platinum to book our stay--quite a few extras were granted by using this card--in fact, I could make a plug for everyone having this card.......the extras at the Langham Place alone provide more than enough benefit for the yearly fee!!! I should hope our traveling future allows us more stays at this star of a hotel!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have been staying at the Setai/ Langham place every week since it opened for the last 3 years. It is my home away from home. I LOVE IT . I feel so comfortable there with the friendly people, like Matt, Luis, Floyd, Gabriel, … and the list goes on and on , who always making me feel welcome. They make me feel like a rock star!!. Even my wife comments on this when she comes with me. Because I stay in New York EVERY week, I have been lured by many hotels to become a ‘frequent guest’ of theirs. I wouldn’t think of switching. I have chosen to stay with the Langham place because they make me feel so comfortable and at home. So if you are looking for that special 5 star treatment with a very homely feel I recommend you stay at the Langham place. You will NOT be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Where to begin? This is the most perfect hotel stay I've ever experienced.

Bellboys were true gentleman, very friendly! Helped me right away, also gave me great directions when I needed a few pointers after settling in.

Front Desk staff is the BEST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN THE WORLD!!!!!!! Friendly and knowledgable young man (Stephen?) checked me in. Very efficient and charming! The service in this hotel is effortless and smooth, not overbearing. Also met Eloise and Melissa. All great!

Our Studio room was to die for. Great view over 5th avenue. Freebies like wifi and Nespresso machine topped off a perfect weekend. Will be back!

• Stayed: February 2014