“Delicious”

Price range: US$3 - US$14
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great vegan place. Sausage, egg & cheese is delicious. Not that many places that have such vegan items. Great place to stop by for breakfast.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I don't necessarily like leaving bad reviews but the two times I've been here after my workout next door, I bought their cold pressed juices. And both times I ended up getting very very sick!

I'm not sure if those "fresh" juices they have in the refrigerator are actually fresh.

I like the ladies who work there... very helpful and nice but I wouldn't go back - not unless I want to end up in the hospital.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Where to start... I absolutely loved this place. I was in NY for 7 days and had breakfast here all but one day. I went through most of the sandwich/wrap menu and my top list is:
1. Meatball sandwich
2. Breakfast scramble wrap
3. Ceasar wrap

Least favourite: the only sandwich I didn't like was the quesadilla sandwich since it had way too much hot sauce. My husband ordered the Thanksgiving sandwich and it had a bit too much jam for my taste. Other than that, can't say anything negative about the food at Terri's.

If anyone from Terri's reads this: Please open up a store in Europe (preferably Stockholm) or at least publish some of your recipes on your site :)

Reviewed 12 January 2014

The chicken bacon veggie sandwich is the most delicious vegetarian sandwich I've ever eaten! Also, try the green power smoothie. A great way to eat healthy!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

The food was pretty good; the wait wasn't too long; the milkshake made my day. I'll be going back here.