“Nice Sheraton with great location”

Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
Ranked #310 of 467 Hotels in New York City
FL
“Nice Sheraton with great location”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Very nice and clean rooms. Rooms are slightly on the smaller side, but then this is NY. Very helpful staff, housekeeping is on the ball, Club service is excellent, views from the 21st floor are breathtaking. Early morning airport limo showed up right on time. Cons - they didn't list early check-in on the reservation or the club level booking. However, when I showed them the email confirmation, Monique addressed both issues promptly.
Overall - Hotel property is very well managed.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank MannyFL
Wilberto O, Assistant Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for the great feed back. I am glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at the Sheraton Tribeca and that the staff provided the exceptional service we strive for. I will share your kind words with the team and in particular, Monique. We look forward to your return in the future. Please reach out to me during your next visit at wilberto@sheratontribeca.com as I would like to accommodate your needs and also introduce myself.

Assistant Front Office Manager, Wilberto Olivera

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (406)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Denmark
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Travelling around the US our journey ended in New York and on this hotel.
A wonderful place, good location, very kind staff and a very nice room. Absolutely a plus that there was a Starbucks in the hotel. Only thing I think should be changed is free internet for guests staying longer than a night. We used the free internet in the lobby, but it would have been great to have it in our room without having to pay for it. If you stay at this hotel you will not be sorry!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank KAndersonDK
Wilberto O, Assistant Front Office Manager at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for your feed back. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and location. We look forward to your return in the future.

Assistant Front Office Manager, Wilberto Olivera
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I stayed with my husband in Sheraton Tribeca for the 4 of July. The location is good, but after five days, I left the hotel with a bad feeling. I think that we were misled, manipulated and discriminated as tourists. I paid for a room on the executive floor, however I was assigned supposedly to a deluxe a room on a different floor to satisfy my request for a "good view", but the cleaning service was lousy and the general impression of attentions, very limited. I had even clean the armchair with disinfectant to remove dirt in the arms! Both the room, and the carpet of the halls didn’t smelled clean and fresh, and the extreme smallness of the room was really an inconvenient. Outside the hotel we enjoy our vacation and anniversary as we had planned it. But inside the hotel the experience was different as expected! Is a three-star hotel; nothing more.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Cira H
Nicholas A, Manager at Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are truly sorry that the cleanliness standards were subpar and it is embarrassing for us to read such descriptions. We implore you to reach out to our management team so that we can speak further about the issues you encountered with hopes to regain your confidence in our hotel.

Nesconset
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Picked this hotel for its location. When I made the reservations, I asked for a room with a view since it was my husband and my anniversary. What a room! Great view, nice and clean, with a comfy bed! The hotel delivered a complimentary bottle of wine for the occasion which was a nice surprise! I only wish that the rooftop lounge would be available to anyone and not just "club members" as it is such a beautiful place to see the city skyline and relax. Thank you for a wonderful anniversary night!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy that our accommodations exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your continued patronage.

Best regards,

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was our first time staying somewhere besides Midtown...great decision! I loved the proximity to Chinatown, Lower East Side, SoHo, subway, etc. Very knowledgeable front desk staff, bellman, etc. (Example: We were advised to take a limo to LaGuardia rather than a taxi because it was cheaper, something we never would have guessed.) Our room was small (hey, its NYC) but quiet and impeccably clean. Because our room wasn't ready, they voluntarily comped us free breakfast on the "club" floor for our 3-night stay -- a generous gesture that we will remember...

Room Tip: Upper floors are always the best.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of hotel. We are happy to hear that our staff WOW'd you while you were our guest. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to your future return.

Newport Beach, California
Reviewed 27 July 2014

After traveling all day and finally arriving at the hotel after a debacle cab ride, I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived at the hotel. WOW! Was I ever pleasantly surprised! Andrea welcomed me and provided the best customer service I have ever had! She knew exactly where to send me to decompress, Nancy's Whiskey right around the corner. Excellent recommendation and what I needed. Thank you Andrea. She is a true asset to the property with excellent customer service. It was a wonderful business trip. Again thank you Andrea. Be sure to ask for her!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank karrie S
It is always a pleasure to read how one of our associates exceeded your expectations. I can assure you that she will be properly recognized throughout the hotel. Your patronage is appreciated and we look forward to your return.

Oakland
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Stayed here four nights at a good rate I was able to get through Priceline. Asked for and received an upper-floor room with a nice view. Also received excellent restaurant suggestions from front-desk staff and doormen. All in all, this stay was a big winner. I highly recommend the Sheraton Tribeca.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Danboy21
Thank you for the wonderful review. We thank you for your patronage and look forward to your return.

Best regards,