Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$195
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$157
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$220
US$198
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Row NYC Hotel(New York City)
US$182
US$148
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$291
US$223
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$353
US$333
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$324
US$299
Agoda.com
2,328 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkpret a mangerexecutive roomgood sizebryant parkrockefeller centerboutique hotelfifth avenuegreat showerdouble bedtwo blocksan upgradegrand central stationmidtown manhattandefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was looking for a room in New York City, last minute and unaware that it was graduation weekend along with the aids walk(which is why rooms were scarce) . So as I was searching the web, The Cassa showed up and I took a chance. Boy was I surprised at what I found. When I say hidden gem, I mean a diamond in the rough. I arrived early but the room I booked was not available, but the gentleman at the desk I believe his name was John assured me that the room they were giving me was a better room for my inconvenience which ranks high in my expectations of a hotel and customer service. I left my bags and went into the city to enjoy my day. When I arrived back it was a slight mix up ,not with the hotel but with a guest not checking out but I waited only a few minutes and was given the key to my room. When I walked in, I was wowed by the fantastic and spacious Jr suite. The Ll shaped couch and king sized bed was a great look. The bathroom was large with a double vanity and sink along with a bathrobe. The next morning I went downstairs and they have fresh coffee brewed and you can order breakfast from a local restaurant that delivers to the hotel and you can either eat in the room or in the lounge on the 10th floor .

Before I go how can I not speak nothing but high regards for Amy the concierge. I spoke with her about my requests and she relied back in a timely manner and was able to meet all my requests. Please stop by to see her for any of your needs.

If I'm asked would I return, I would say read my review and ignore anything negative from other because I didn't experience any drastic issue. See you again Cassa Hotel.

Room Tip: The jr suite is the only way I would go.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mikemayo913
Troy P, General Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

You are so wonderful for highlighting all of the great things with your stay. You should be our PR person!! Thank you for taking a chance with us and letting the TA world know what we are all about. Great location, great service and great value.
Come back again soon!

Regards,
Troy Pade
GM of CASSA Hotel

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The location could hardily have been more perfect - a few strides from Avenue of the Americas and several minutes' walk from Times Square.

First experiences were splendid too: With only a couple of emails from me Jacob, one of the concierges, arranged my wife's birthday dinner in a restaurant overlooking Central Park (Robert at the Museum of Art & Design - highly recommended). For that he deserved a bouquet!

You shouldn't spend much time in your room in a city as exciting as New York but ours (though termed a junior suite) was on the cramped side and strangely shaped - slim with dim lighting which made the tiny lounge more or less useless because it was hard to see anything in it. The fridge did not seem to have been plugged in and was empty. The coffee maker was good once we got the hang of it.

The bathroom was first class, spacious, with a handheld shower and bath, and decent toiletries.

We were told the hotel's restaurant, Butter, would be opening for breakfast and other times but it was not available when we were there. For breakfast we found a marvellous cafe (Dunhills) a couple of hundred yards away across 6th Avenue which served an array of gorgeous goodies.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BaselinerGlasgow

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you had did not like the room. We are trying to remedy some of the layout issues with our Jr Suites in an upcoming renovation. We inherited some of the funny layouts from the developer . As for the restaurant, we lease the space to them and do not have as much say in the hours of their business. We have been trying for 6 months to get them to server breakfast but they do not with to help us out. They serve Continental Breakfast as of last week... Sorry you might have been here the week prior.
Cheers
Troy Pade
GM of CASSA Hotel

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Special thanks for manager Sara and Securite manager Vasil. Their works fits high service in hotel buissness. It it really wonderfull to receive back something what you lost. Sara found in the room where I stoped, my documents and 1000 euro . She send it to security office. Vasil security manager found a way how to send it to me to Ukraine. Now I have everything at me.
Thank for cassa hotel team very much and special for Sara and Vasil.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We stayed here for three nights to attend a wedding. From the get go, the service was excellent. No question went unanswered. The king sized bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in and the shower...SWOON!! It was a large rain shower! The water pressure was good and the bath products smelled delicious.

The bride and groom hosted a cocktail party at the hotel for over a hundred people and the staff was awesome as was the food. The hotel location was great as we were able to walk to Times Square, Central Park and lots of bars and restaurants.

And don't miss the watermelon/mint cocktail downstairs at Butter - it's like summer in a glass!

Room Tip: The Executive King was perfect for the two of us.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the Cassa Hotel. The hotel location was very convenient to Midtown activities. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the midtown area. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends