“Best NYC hotel we've been to!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York

Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York
Ranked #113 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Best NYC hotel we've been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I have both been going to NYC yearly for the past 7 years. Stayed here at Cassa for our Honeymoon, and we gave it a 10/10. Absolutely loved everything about it, from the amazing customer service to the cleanliness of the bathroom! Everything worked, everything was clean, no complaints at all. We are definitely staying here next time we come to visit! Thanks Cassa NYC!!!

Room Tip: Any room would be a great time in the city!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
pridguard60763, Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us. I am thrilled that we met you expectations and were able to create a memorable experience for you. We look forward to your return stay and please feel free to reach out to me directly so that we can plan another fantastic trip for you at CASSA!

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (259)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melton Mowbray, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have just returned from a 6 night stay at the Cassa, Hotel and found the stay to be very comfortable and convenient. The location is superb for central Manhattan, literally minutes from Times square and Bryant park and the metro stops. The Room was very well air conditioned and was serviced every day, so was very comfortable to return to at the end of a hot and sticky New York June day. I would have liked tea and coffee facilities in the room, but there was free tea and coffee in the lobby before 11 am each morning. its also steps away from Pret a manger and Duane read who do hot drinks, we were at the back of the hotel, so no view but it was quiet with no road noise and this was perfect for me.
great price on expedia with flights included.

Room Tip: a high up room at the back will be quiet and away from road noise.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for very much for staying with us and for sharing your tips and insights on your Cassa experience. I am so happy your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you again. I am happy that our complimentary offerrings of coffee and tea were an added bonus to your experience and we will look to further develop our daily offerings.

Northport, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here for a few nights due to late nights at work. Try to get a room away from 45th street as it is really noisy. The continental breakfast is really basic and my corporate rate included WIFI (I cannot believe that hotels still charge for that). Very happy with the staff allowing me to check out a day early due to my plans changing at the last minute!

Room Tip: Get a room away from 45th street, it's really noisy!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for posting your most recent experience at Cassa. While I am dissapointed your overall stay was not flawless as most of our Trip Advisors insiders who have posted reviews, your feedback gives us an opportunity to correct the challenges you mentioned for future guests and for this I am very thankful.

It is nice to see that our colleagues are still one of our greatest assets and for your next trip with us please note we currenlty offer complimentary WIFI in our Lounge and are in the process of offering basic WIFI to all guests complimentary for checking emails etc. Our breakfast selections are also in the process of getting re-engineered to offer a larger selection of items from Butter restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you again and trust that you will allow us the chance to show you why our guests have rated us so high in their posts.

Houston, Texas, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Hotel is nice, staff friendly. Had a minor hiccup when checking in due to our hotel was already paid prior to getting there and once we check in was charged again. It was resolved quickly by there accounting department as they realized the mistake was made. I give all credit to accountant that realized the mistake was made, front desk clerks (morning) had no idea what to do. clueless. Rooms very clean, but small not something that I am use to. The bed are very comfortable. Each time we left for the day housekeeping cleaned the room as well as brought clean linens. That is what I call excellent customer service. The room always smelled so fresh. I love that. Would like to give a big big thank you to Emilo for just being so pleasant and personable. That goes along way when your visiting and have never been to New York before.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Barcelona, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

A contemporary hotel in Times Square, not too big what makes you feel warm, a bit like home in such a huge city, in a not too busy street. The room was quite big, modern and comfortable. The service very good too. I have enjoyed my staying there and I would come back again for sure.

Stayed June 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed there 10 nights and the hotel has great position. Staff friendly and helpful, the room was really nice and clean and for the new york standard big. If i go to the nyc again I will stay at this hotel. Lovely place.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Cambridge, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Being an extra block from Times Square made this hotel quieter and the street was not so hectic. The Jr.suite was worth the few extra dollars. It had one of the largest bathrooms I have had in a NYC hotel. The bed and bedding were top notch and the room nice and cool. The desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I booked through hotel.com. Hope I can find the same deal for my next trip.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family