Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
Hotels.com
US$527
US$401
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$240
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$187
Hotels.com
  • Fitness centre
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
Travelocity
  • Pool
US$444
US$415
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$112
  • Breakfast included
2,306 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkpret a mangerexecutive roomgood sizebryant parkrockefeller centerboutique hotelfifth avenuegreat showerdouble bedtwo blocksan upgradegrand central stationmidtown manhattandefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I am truly impressed with my stay at the Cassa Hotel. I greatly appreciate the excellent customer service and fantastic location. I felt like a special guest in my upgraded room and appreciated the microwave added to my room for my dietary needs, I have Celiac Disease and needed an option to prepare Gluten Free foods.

I am already planning my next visit to NYC and will happily stay at the Cassa hotel again.

Thank you VERY much for a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: Check for specials and book through the hotel for the best rates, even if a lesser rate is found on a travel site, they should match it. The bathrooms have the best no fog mirror with built in light and the showers are fantastic!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
pridguard60763, Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

I am so happy to here that we made another guest a fan of Cassa and was able to impact your stay in a positive way. We are always looking for ways to ensure our guests experiences are tailored to their needs and reading your testimonial gives us a sense of pride that we got it right!

Thank you for staying with us, sharing your review and we look forward to your next trip.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I have both been going to NYC yearly for the past 7 years. Stayed here at Cassa for our Honeymoon, and we gave it a 10/10. Absolutely loved everything about it, from the amazing customer service to the cleanliness of the bathroom! Everything worked, everything was clean, no complaints at all. We are definitely staying here next time we come to visit! Thanks Cassa NYC!!!

Room Tip: Any room would be a great time in the city!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
pridguard60763, Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us. I am thrilled that we met you expectations and were able to create a memorable experience for you. We look forward to your return stay and please feel free to reach out to me directly so that we can plan another fantastic trip for you at CASSA!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have just returned from a 6 night stay at the Cassa, Hotel and found the stay to be very comfortable and convenient. The location is superb for central Manhattan, literally minutes from Times square and Bryant park and the metro stops. The Room was very well air conditioned and was serviced every day, so was very comfortable to return to at the end of a hot and sticky New York June day. I would have liked tea and coffee facilities in the room, but there was free tea and coffee in the lobby before 11 am each morning. its also steps away from Pret a manger and Duane read who do hot drinks, we were at the back of the hotel, so no view but it was quiet with no road noise and this was perfect for me.
great price on expedia with flights included.

Room Tip: a high up room at the back will be quiet and away from road noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for very much for staying with us and for sharing your tips and insights on your Cassa experience. I am so happy your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you again. I am happy that our complimentary offerrings of coffee and tea were an added bonus to your experience and we will look to further develop our daily offerings.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I stayed here for a few nights due to late nights at work. Try to get a room away from 45th street as it is really noisy. The continental breakfast is really basic and my corporate rate included WIFI (I cannot believe that hotels still charge for that). Very happy with the staff allowing me to check out a day early due to my plans changing at the last minute!

Room Tip: Get a room away from 45th street, it's really noisy!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for posting your most recent experience at Cassa. While I am dissapointed your overall stay was not flawless as most of our Trip Advisors insiders who have posted reviews, your feedback gives us an opportunity to correct the challenges you mentioned for future guests and for this I am very thankful.

It is nice to see that our colleagues are still one of our greatest assets and for your next trip with us please note we currenlty offer complimentary WIFI in our Lounge and are in the process of offering basic WIFI to all guests complimentary for checking emails etc. Our breakfast selections are also in the process of getting re-engineered to offer a larger selection of items from Butter restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you again and trust that you will allow us the chance to show you why our guests have rated us so high in their posts.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Hotel is nice, staff friendly. Had a minor hiccup when checking in due to our hotel was already paid prior to getting there and once we check in was charged again. It was resolved quickly by there accounting department as they realized the mistake was made. I give all credit to accountant that realized the mistake was made, front desk clerks (morning) had no idea what to do. clueless. Rooms very clean, but small not something that I am use to. The bed are very comfortable. Each time we left for the day housekeeping cleaned the room as well as brought clean linens. That is what I call excellent customer service. The room always smelled so fresh. I love that. Would like to give a big big thank you to Emilo for just being so pleasant and personable. That goes along way when your visiting and have never been to New York before.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business