Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Iroquois New York(New York City)
  • Restaurant
City Club Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
Sofitel New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel St. James(New York City)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
AKA Times Square(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
2,304 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkpret a mangerexecutive roomgood sizebryant parkrockefeller centerboutique hotelfifth avenuegreat showerdouble bedtwo blocksan upgradegrand central stationmidtown manhattandefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stayed at Cassa for one night for a quick NY getaway. The room was nice and clean and I loved that they had a walk-in shower with glass doors instead of a bathtub with shower curtain. It definitely made the bathroom feel much larger. Bed was very comfortable with plenty of pillows and very convenient to the theaters. We ate at Butter which was great - I think the only downfall was that one of the concierge booked us for brunch at a French restaurant and they really didn't have brunch. I think she just needed more experience or something.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Room 606, super noisy. I wear eye plugs so I made it through the 5 nights I stayed. Probably should have complained the first night. Everything else fine, except the painting that was supposed to be over my bed was an empty space with holes on the wall. Otherwise clean and pleasant staff.

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank TrevisoBettiol
Reviewed 5 August 2014

i was alone in this hotel for 6 days
it was great!!!!!the location, the staff (espaicially jamal)
i will return to this hotel
i come to nyc every year
the one problem is that the bad is small for 2 people

Room Tip: ask for high level
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
pridguard60763, Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback posted. We are so glad to hear that in your six days with us we were able to create a memorable experience despite the smaller bed that you had in your room.

I will be sharing your feeback with Jamole and we are so happy he impacted your stay in such a positive way. Also please note we do carry rooms with larger beds when you decide to stay with us again.

We look forward to welcoming you again

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The Cassa Hotel and Residences on 45th street in New York City is a hidden gem with friendly, stellar service and a feeling of home and safety away from home in a classy environment. We found this hotel online in 2012 because the price was amazing for what we could get (big room, quality linens, it looked very clean in the pictures, and it had all the amenities you expect from a good hotel) and it was about a block and a half away from Times Square, so a safe walk home after shows. Well the hotel was and is AMAZING so much so that we did not consider any other property on our most recent stay in July 2014. I have stayed in many hotels in NYC and the Cassa Hotel by far surpasses them all in comfort (great AC and plush beds) for the price and location. Safe area between 5th and 6th avenues and steps away from Rockafeller Center, Grand Central Station, New York Public Libray, shopping, Bryant Park, etc etc. and there are great restaurants in the neighborhood and one connected to the hotel! There are only 8 rooms per floor - it is as quiet as can be - you don't even know there is anyone else there and hardly any traffic noise at all in the rooms. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. Unbelievably clean and the staff is so friendly. They greeted us BY NAME every morning as we left and welcomed us back upon all our returns throughout our stay. The wonderful iced tea in the afternoon and great coffee in the morning in the lobby is an added bonus. Their packages online are very reasonable and they are very good communicating with you about your upcoming stay. Again, I would not look anywhere else WHEN TRAVELLING TO NYC and I hope they continue to keep up their quality as this is a home away from home for me and my friends when we travel to the big apple.

Room Tip: There are "pods" which adjoin two separate rooms with an outer door- I felt safe with the double security - I think these are called Executive rooms and they are large and comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DLY1947
pridguard60763, Manager at Cassa Hotel 45th Street New York, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience for all our readers. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in hopes we will keep you in the Cassa family. I will be sharing your review with the team as this tells the story about the hard work they do everyday and we are so thrilled this made a great saty for you.

Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I am so used to NYC hotels under $400/night being the size of postage stamps that I wasn't prepared for my room at the Cassa. It was spacious and well appointed, and even had a bathroom big enough for a double sink and a deep soak bathtub. Add a bathrobe, in-room coffee service and a lovely selection of teas, and I think I've found my next go-to hotel in Manhattan. About $300/night just off 5th in midtown, and by NY standards, a good value.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the 4 Star rating you posted for our readers. We are very happy that you have found your new destination hotel in Manhattan and look forward to welcoming you again.

Looking forward to your next trip