Courtyard New York Manhattan/SoHo
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$224
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$323
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$334
US$298
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreenwich villagevarick streethouston streetholland tunnelcity winerycourtyard marriottdunkin donutsgreat locationnew yorkspring stsubway stopwalking distancerestaurants and shopsrooms are smallminute walkfront desk staffsame block
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Soho in March for a wedding. This is a newer hotel, very clean, with nice rooms in a good location. So many of the hotels in Manhattan are in older buildings, with small cramped rooms; this hotel is the opposite. This Courtyard is very similar to all the other Courtyard hotels, so there's nothhing "sexy" about it - no big, grand lobby, rooms are predictable business travel fare, but for me that was very comforting in New York. So often in the older, grand, Manhattan hotels you have to deal with the unpredictable - small rooms, heat/ac which is unreliable, etc. Also, I think the location in Lower Manhattan is a great spot for those visiting NY, especially if this is a return trip, and you want to see more of the "real NY" rather than just sight seeing. Soho and the Village, and now even the Meat Packing district are all great neighborhoods with plenty of fantastic restaurants, shopping and night life. This hotel is right in the middle of all that.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank dan62
Ashlie A, Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/SoHo, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard by Marriott, Manhattan/SoHo! We are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay and we hope we will be your Hotel of choice when your travels bring you back to New York City. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I've been staying at this property 2 nights per week for the past 5 years. Great staff; always accommodating for last-minute changes. A real home away from home. Right off the 1 train on Houston Street, with easy access to Financial District, Penn Station, and uptown.

Love this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JSTORian

WOW! What nice comments, and on behalf of the entire staff, we enjoy having you as our guest also! Thank you so much and we will see you soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was my first stay in Soho - I go to NYC about once a year, but usually stay in Midtown or Upper East Side. So this was a whole new part of the city for me - and I loved it! In fact, it would probably be my preferred choice when I visit next. There are TONS of shops and restaurants just a few minutes walk away - really anything you could want from major brand labels to little boutiques. And the restaurants...I could spend weeks there just eating. Dominque Ansel's bakery (home of the famous cronut) is a 5-minute walk away. There's also a store that only sells rice pudding, tons of NY pizza places, Italian, health food, anything. I needed to make a quick lunch and there were a number of food trucks parked just outside. The Kimchee Taco truck was awesome! Anyway, I'm definitely sold on Soho.

As for the hotel, it was fine. Clean rooms, friendly check-in, small but nice lobby. My room was upgraded to include a sofa (still a bit small, but NYC rooms are always small). Comfortable bed, decent shower, Paul Mitchell toiletries. No complaints at all. Most importantly, it was very quiet, especially compared to some other places I've stayed at in the city. It's exactly what you'd expect from a Marriott Courtyard -- not super high-end, but perfectly comfortable and a very good value.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Sunny77777

Thank you so much for your feedback, I actually got hungry reading your comments :)
We are thrilled your stay was enjoyable and I must agree this is an Amazing location. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I am from New Jersey and planning on moving to NYC in the soho/tribeca area and have been staying at this hotel on and off for a couple of months now. I am starting to become familiar with the staff here. They are exceptional in every way. The hotel is in a prime location, it's immaculate, and I love staying here. The lobby has a starbucks for breakfast and some circular booths with televisions for your comfort while you relax. There is also a dunkin donuts right next door. It's in walking distance to nearly everything you could possibly want to do in NYC. Subways are all around if you want to venture uptown. This is my go to place always!! I have never encountered any type of problem at this hotel. It is just awesome all the way around!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Noelle R

Thank you very much for the comments, reading them was a perfect start to my day! I am pleased to see you enjoy your time here and although we are going to be sad to see you leave once you are relocated; we are looking forward to having you as a neighbor!! Thank you again and we will see you soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We found this hotel while staying at another property and walking by on our way into the SoHo area. No matter where we were heading, we seemed to pass this one. So we decided to stay and see if it met our needs. It did! It was a cheaper cab fare between Grand Central and hotel than where we have been staying. That was a good beginning.

The room was very comfortable, and amenities almost all that were needed. There is only a shower in case you are a bathtub soaker. The "restaurant" seems to be more of a reheat location than an actual full service restaurant. I must also say that a we only looked at the menu and the area. We did not eat there.

We would definitely return.

Room Tip: There are courtyard and city view rooms depending upon your preference. We had a street side view and it tended to be noisy. It seems that drivers in NYC use their horns to navigate.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Henry D

Thank you very much for your feedback, as it is a huge contribution to our overall success. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed your stay and am excited to share your comments with the staff. I would like to mention that we do in fact have rooms that have a bathtub, they are our double rooms with the two queen beds. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to serving you again in the future!