“Beer Heaven” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brickyard Gastropub

Brickyard Gastropub
Reserve with OpenTable
Brickyard Gastropub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #790 of 13,477 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 52nd & 53rd streets
Transit: Take the B, D or E to 53rd St. & 7th Ave, the A or C to 50th St. & 8th Ave and the 1 train to 50th & 7th Ave.
Description: Come to the Brickyard to enjoy our extensive local and imported selections of Craft Beers, unique dishes, and terrific ambiance. We have an upscale sports pub with 9 HDTVs in the front and a quieter, more sophisticated dining room in the rear.
Baltimore, MD
“Beer Heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Our waitress Deidra was full of knowledge as well as fun. She helped us decide on selections for our beer flight. My favorite was the Palm Belgian ale. The Steak frite app was delicious as were our entrees, short ribs, chicken and a burger for my 11 year old niece. After tasty desserts we walked home to relax at the lovely Hotel Elysee.

Visited January 2012

West Bend, WI
“Nice little place good beer menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2012

This is actually the second time I was here. The white truffle fries are awesome! First time was a sit down and had a really nice pork tenderloin, the second we sat at that bar and had wings ans sandwiches. Can't go wring either way.

• Visited January 2012
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Perfect burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2012

Strolling down 9th Street from 76th heading to my favorite burger place on 21st & 9th when The Brickyard Gastropub caught my eye. I took a pause to check out the menu where I found the burgers are from grassfed beef, no antibiotics, no steroids, or additives. I took a hightop by the sidewalk window hoping they knew how to put a good burger together. Oh my, they certainly do. The bread isn't so thick that it becomes the main attraction, but the sandwich is so big with fresh organic tomatoes, onion, and lettuce that you have to. Bite the lower half and then the upper half. The Brickyard also has a HUGE beer selection that will please the most finicky beer enthusiast - and - you can get a growler to go.

• Visited January 2012
Sydney, Australia
“What a surprise, great food, good selection of beers, many on tap!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

A great night out. Food was very good, better than we expected. Everyone's meal (there were 7 of us) were well received and rated. Very good value for money. Give the place a go!

Muswellbrook, Australia
“Beers of the US”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

It has been a little while since I was at Brickyard but wanted to come back on here to say that I still remember how good it was. After walking past it with the crowds on the 4th of July and vowing to go back when it was not so backed we headed there after catching a show on broadway.
The range of awesome Amercian beers on tap was excellenta and I got through as many as I could. It was not very busy on the night though the service was very attentive and friendly. The bartender was even patient enough to listen to and answer all my questions as I ordered a different local beer every time.
The burgers were brilliant, my partner ordered the Veggie one and it was one of the best I have tasted.
Highly recommend this place to anyone I know from Australia heading to New York.

• Visited July 2011