“Great experience!”

Shopping Girlfriend NYC
Ranked #8 of 877 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Shopping Girlfriend NYC is a unique experience for NYC residents and visitors alike. In New York, the world's leading force in fashion, you'll have the opportunity to see the ins and outs of the industry with your own eyes- and shop at wholesale prices. Come take the ultimate shopping trip in NYC! After working for many years in the NY fashion scene, owner Pilar Katz has earned her reputation as a cutting edge stylist. After realizing she could open the same shopping opportunities and her love for looking good to the public, Pilar decided to become one of the leading personal guides to shopping in the city. Now with the connections Pilar has made over the years and Shopping Girlfriend NYC, you can visit heart Manhattan's Garment District to browse the exciting wholesale showrooms of small private designers. With up to 50%-80% off retail prices, Shopping Girlfriend NYC takes you on a private tour of the showrooms that any fashion lover can appreciate and afford. Each designer showroom is selected depending on your body type and your fashion sense, so it's individually tailored toward what each shopper wants. Great for visitors, special occasions, or just a day out of bonding- Shopping Girlfriend will leave you with a unique experience and a real slice of the Big Apple. Come and see the art of private shopping with Shopping Girlfriend NYC for a personal trip that will leave you with incredible experience! Perfect for Girlfriend Getaways, Mom's and Daughters. Gentlemen, a great gift for your better half. Celebrate any occasion with shopping. Fees are based on the number of shoppers. Shopping available Monday-Friday mornings or afternoons NEW: Men's Classic suits, shirts, ties, coats all at wholesale prices
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Shopping day with Pilar was part of a birthday gift from my husband. The whole experience was fantastic, Pilar put in lots of effort, and even stayed longer than originally agreed. We visited several designer’s showrooms and in every place I could find something that was as if it was made for me. From what I experienced Pilar made sure she was clear on what I was hoping to get out of the day and took time to understand any likes and dislikes.
Pilar was a pleasure to shop with and a lot of fun so if you feel the need to pamper yourselves and have a personal shopping experience, then I would recommend Pilar very highly. She is a real professional, has a lot of experience and worked hard to tailor the day to specifically meet my needs. As a companion she was perfect – very easy going and full of energy and ideas. I would say my shopping session with Pilar has renewed my interest in clothes and even boosted my confidence. I will definitely use Pilar’s services again and can recommend her to anyone. Once again, thank you for all your help, Pilar!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"nyc"
in 127 reviews

Reviewed 2 June 2013

If you are visiting New York City and love to shop for clothes, then I strongly recommend that you take a shopping tour with Piilar. Firstly I would like to say what a lovely lady she is. Have no fear there is no pushy buying.no pressure at all. You not only get to try on beautifully designed clothes, you also, if you wish get the chance to purchase at extremely discounted prices. Trust me I am a savvy shopper and I could not have purchased what I bought for the amount I spent. Among my haul I had a wonderful leather jacket fitted and made especially for me ( a designer that I know was worth about 3 times what I paid.). You also may be lucky to have the actual designer on hand to help with styling and suggestions.
Don't think twice you will save more on your purchases than it cost to do the tour and have an incredible time in the Garment District of New York.
Thankyou Pilar for a great day, I will be a return client if I ever come to NY again.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

My daughter and I spent the afternoon with pilar. She was high energy and so fun to be with. She has great relationships with the designers. She gets to know your style very quickly and makes great use of the time. I wish I had booked more. I am really excited to get my sisters for my next day with pilar. We loved it !

Reviewed 24 May 2013

If you want to treat yourself or someone you know to a fun day of VIP shopping in NYC this is an excellent choice! Pilar takes you to designers not accessible for everyone and she plans the visits according to what you are looking for. She is very fun and has a good eye and there is no pressure from her or the designers to shop. The prices vary but mostly the clothes are very affordable.