“Amazing!!!”
Review of Pizza School NYC

Pizza School NYC
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Take a pizza-making class in NYC! You'll learn, you'll laugh, you'll eat, and you'll likely call it one of the most amazing culinary experiences you've ever had. Yes, you can make restaurant quality pizza in your home kitchen and here's where you'll learn how. Our 100% hands-on classes meet daily in the afternoon or evening plus we offer couples classes, team-building events and more. For more info, class schedule and/or to book visit our website.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I gave my husband tickets for this for Valentine's Day. I don't think he was too excited about it but was a good sport and went into it with an open mind. We had such a great time and it far exceeded our expectations. Mark, Jenny and Mike were great. We learned so much and can't wait to get home and try our new mad pizza skills. I was a little hesitant with the price, but we are going to save so much in the long run by never orderieng pizza again! It was worth every penny. Nothing I have ever eaten out of a box compares to what I learned to make. My husband says this was his favorite thing we did in New York!!!

1  Thank AllieB1221
"four hours"
in 16 reviews
"learning how"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this class"
in 9 reviews
in 25 reviews
"fun"
in 122 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2012

When we first read this class was four hours long we thought “Really, four hours? How in the world could it be that long?” Next thing we know…class is over and we said to each other “How did four hours go so fast?!” I’ll tell you how…having fun!
We learned, we ate, we laughed!

2  Thank Trvlng4fun
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My wife bought a gift certificate for us to take a pizza making class. When she gave it to me I thought "what happened, no Yankees tickets left???".
Well, I can say that this was an unexpected pleasure. The twelve us were treated to an interesting, fun filled four hours. Mark and his staff shared their knowledge, and the result was we made pizzas from scratch that were better than our favorite pizzeria. Kudos to Pizza a Casa

1  Thank BS0407
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My husband found the Pizza a casa pizza school here on tripadvisor, and while we were a little skeptical initially about spending half of one of only 3 days in NYC, we are SO glad we did this! I love pizza and we had tried unsuccessfully to make it at home. Now we are armed with the techniques and great instructions from Mark and his team at pizza a casa. We had a wonderful afternoon learning all the basics, eating a lot of good pizza and I can now safely say that everything you learn here WORKS AT HOME. We have made pizza 3 times in the 2 weeks since we attended the workshop, and they are awesome!!!! Please do yourself a favor and go enjoy this place and the people. Most of the people in our session were actually locals, so it's obviously catching on in NYC.