“Best - under 5 dollars - burger you can find” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #128 of 13,335 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$11 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Midtown
New York
“Best - under 5 dollars - burger you can find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Service good, Burger Tasty, Area needs to be cleaner but you just sit 10 minutes so it really doesn't matter all that much.

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“How can McDonalds thrive when this place exists?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was in one "Top Burgers of NYC" articles I had researched prior to going over and I was not disappointed.

The food in there was top notch, the Burger itself is agonisingly tied with the Burger Joint in Le Meridian hotel as top burger in NYC in my eyes, in fact I think I need to go back just to pit these two mighty juggernauts of the burger against one another to make a decision who is the winner. My partner and I had decided to split a large fries, a decision which was justified when our order arrived and we opened the bag to see a literal sea of french fries, there were loads, so much so I was convinced they were multiplying at the bottom of the bag!

From what I could see there were a number of Five Guys dotted around the Big Apple, we would have stopped in every single one had we not decided to not eat at the same chain or restaurant twice. Quite how McDonalds thrives over in america when Five Guys exists offering immensely more quality food at a similar price baffles me.

Do yourselves a favour avoid Maccies and just go Five Guys.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Bankyed
Paris, France
“Another fast food ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We were curious by trying this fast food. There are no menu, you buy your sandwich, soda and French fries separately. One meal is not too much expensive, count almost 11$ for one burger, one soda, and fries. You can refille for free. The taste is good, must try!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Best fast food burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have tried before, but my friends got as excited as I was the first time I tried these burgers! Best fast food burgers in a normal price. If you are looking for something quick and/or on the cheap side, this is one of the best two options you have.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“Best burgers in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I hate you guys ! You ruined me for other burgers ! :)
There is no doubt in my mind that five guys are making best burgers I have every tried. And not only that, while you waiting for your burgers you have free peanuts, free refill for drinks, delicious fries but best of all - soft, tasty, juicy burgers !
We tried them on 3 locations in NY, there was always empty seats and not more than couple of minutes waiting for fresh burgers.
Only thing missing is wifi.

• Visited May 2014