“Great location, friendly staff, comfortable rooms”
Review of The Pearl Hotel

The Pearl Hotel
Ranked #29 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Ideally situated off Broadway & just round the corner from Times Sq. Rooms are comfortable & towels changed daily. The complimentary breakfast & wine/cheese from 4-5pm were an added bonus. Staff were very friendly & helpful. I would book here again!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I've never felt so compelled to leave a review before - this hotel was amazing! From the beautiful, clean, sound-proof rooms, to the amenities, to the incredible staff! I am so grateful for Christian, whose knowledge of Broadway shows and subway lines helped my boyfriend and I immensely. The free continental breakfast and "wine hour" is what brought me to this hotel - excellent money-savers! from the moment we arrived to the moment we left, I could not have been more impressed. According to my boyfriend, I'm "hard to please", so this must truly be a great hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank afrech
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I try to stay at The Quin when I visit NYC, but there were no rooms available so I decided to try the Pearl.

I had made the mistake of not requesting early check in, but was surprised to find our room would not be ready until 4pm. I upgraded to expedite my check in as I had early dinner reservations. The front desk was very helpful.

I have high expectations for a hotel, so here is my review:
Pro: Room was clean with a comfortable bed and linens.
Cons: The bathroom was average at best, and the room had only one hook to hang clothing, that being in the bathroom. The closet was very small, allowing only a single suit and a shirt or two to hang.
The complimentary Sunday breakfast was nice, though there is limited seating and very little table space.

1  Thank mjd572
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at The Pearl for 4 nights in mid-March and loved it. From check in to check out, the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was not your typical cramped NY room but was spacious. Except for fire and police vehicle sirens which you'd hear in any hotel, the room (which faced the street) was very quiet. The elevators arrived the fastest of any hotel we've ever stayed in (and we've stayed in plenty). The continental breakfast was a plus for this type of hotel; good and plentiful. We were provided with excellent service (like providing an extra suitcase rack) and had no complaints about anything. We will be staying there again in June for 4 nights.

3  Thank ntieman
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Pearl for a long weekend getaway. The location is great if you are in NY for a show or just like the Times Square location.Very helpful staff and very comfortable rooms. Located across the street from the home of "The Book of Mormon" and attached to a very good and relatively inexpensive grill house.

1  Thank DesertDuck2000
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Just off 49th and Broadway. The hotel has a very calm atmosphere. Everything is within walking distance. surprisingly quite we had a third floor front of hotel room.
Staff friendly and helpful, wanted a reservation at Carmine's which we couldn't get so they took the initiative and got us one at Tonys. Which was great. Breakfast is enough to get you going for the day. Great beds and big rooms. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Selworthy
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The room was incredibly spacious and had great storage, there was a big closet where we were able to store our bags out of the way. The room was modern and the bed was very comfortable.
The grill steakhouse restaurant is just through a door in the lobby and the food was amazing.

1  Thank bianca2001413