“Great way to tour the park!”
Review of NYC GoGreen Tours

NYC GoGreen Tours
Ranked #388 of 648 Tours in New York City
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: NYC GoGreen Tours provides ecofriendly and carbon neutral ways to see New York City: walking tours, pedicab and horse carriage tours, bike tours and bike rentals. Our goal is to make certain that visitors, tourists, young or old who use our service have fun and take home a memorable experience. No client should ever feel as though they did not get their money's worth. In fact they should be made to feel that they received more.We want you to return home with a positive image of the rich history, people, and pop culture that makes NYC the most incredible city in the world. Our tours to be the most memorable part of your vacation in a positive way.
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I've been through Central Park various times but this tour was great - the guide was knowledgeable, funny, helpful with pointing out interesting tidbits, etc. My husband, aunt & uncle did this together and we all had a great time!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 April 2013

It seems, based on the reviews, your experience with GoGreen Tours really depends on the guide you get on any given day. Well, we really lucked out with Charles! He was our guide for the Harlem Renaissance tour, and we had a great experience. Charles is super-knowledgeable about Harlem and New York City - seriously, you'll ace any Jeopardy! category about NYC after spending a couple hours with Charles - and perhaps more importantly, he's very friendly, engaging and funny. If you're going to spend the time and money on a tour, you want someone who not only knows their stuff, but also knows how to interact with people, and Charles fits the bill. The tour itself brings you by all the tourist-y Harlem landmarks you want to see - Alexander Hamilton's house, the Apollo, Malcom X's mosque etc. - but the best parts for us were walking the sidestreets, seeing the old architecture and learning about the community and, well, its "renaissance" (since that's what the tour is called!). Seeing the neighbourhood from a local perspective was what we wanted from the tour, and that's what Charles delivered. We purchased the Groupon for the tour and definitely feel like we got our money's worth.

3  Thank 762JoshK
Reviewed 22 January 2013

My wife and I recently did this tour. We learned SO much! Our guide Richard was amazing and VVVERY knowledgeable about the area (and NY in general). Would definitely recommend.

2  Thank texasboy76
Reviewed 9 January 2013

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting or from New York. I have been in NY hundreds of times and many times in Central Park, but never saw and learned as much as I did with tour guide Jay Morton. He has an amazing amount of history and current events information about the park. Loved the tour will recommend this over and over again! Thank you for a great day.

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Great experience...very knowledgable about New York history, architecture, restaurants, etc

Took a walking tour of Harlem with one of the Go Green guides.

I had been to New York numerous times, but this was a very unique and enjoyable experience

I learned a great deal about New York, in general, and a great deal about Harlem. We had requested Harlem. They do many different areas

Stopped to eat in a famous Harlem restaurant.

great tour, I would highly recommend this company for a different and fun experience

1  Thank marny1