“Just walking around”

and up
Greenwich Village Food Tour
Ranked #284 of 642 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NYC Walking Tours company, specializing in food tours in Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, and Brooklyn Bridge. Taste delicious foods from local shops and restaurants.All tours led by native New Yorkers, and Licensed Tour Guides.
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The High Line is a must. Even in October, the flowers sere still present. Take this opportunity to go to Eataly, and the restaurant of the French Culinary Institute.

1  Thank Jean R

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I don't regret my decision of taking this tour! It was absolutely amazing and super funny thanks to Remy, the best guide ever! He's charismatic, sympathetic and he's willing to help with everything you need! He even told me how to get to the nearest subway to the Lincoln Center after the tour ended. The walking experience was awesome, you can learn so many great things and fun facts about this part of the city (and about Remy's father haha), buy some amazing cookies and take note about the best restaurants in the area! Take pictures about everything you see and learn amazing things about some buildings of SoHo, Little Italy or Chinatown. When you take this tour, you better make sure Remy is going to be your guide, you're gonna love him as much as I did!

4  Thank Dan431
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We did two different tours in the same weekend with WTM. Alex led us on a nice tour of Historic Downtown Manhattan which was very informative and interesting. The small group of six was great after having done walking tours in other cities with 20+ people. The only knock was that 30 plus mins of the 2 hour "tour" was sitting in a historic tavern having a beer. Don't get me wrong I like my beer but not when I am paying for a tour...

Our small group also did a private tour of Central Park with Gary which was also very good and full of fun facts and near-facts. Gary is quite the character which adds a real New York touch to the tour.

Overall both tours were a good way to really see New York.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

When we walked around the Rockefeller Center on our own which was close by our hotel, we thought that we have seen what we should see, but we were totally wrong till we got this walking tour from Kristine. Thanks to our guide who was more than a guide (very good comunicator, fun to be with and well prepared) , we learned a lot and we enjoyed every minute. She made us think that, the next time we should take some more walking tours around the city.

1  Thank Nursel Z
Reviewed 9 July 2013

What a great way to see New York! Wandering around soho, little Italy and Chinatown with your personal guide pointing out the sites, telling you about the history and then stopping for tasty snacks. I would thoroughly recommend this tour.

2  Thank Lawtonrj