“Great Walking Food Tour!!”

Walking Tours Manhattan
Book In Advance
More Info
US$48.00*
and up
Greenwich Village Food Tour
Ranked #252 of 659 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: NYC Walking Tours company, specializing in food tours in Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, and Brooklyn Bridge. Taste delicious foods from local shops and restaurants.All tours led by native New Yorkers, and Licensed Tour Guides.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stumbled upon Walking Tours Manhattan by mistake, and I will absolutely use them again. Our tour guide Bruce had so much knowledge and love for his job, and it came out in a fantastic tour. Running a teen trip and finding dynamic, knowledgeable, and relatable tour guides that teens like can be difficult, and Bruce totally captured their attention. The teens loved all of the food, and the information they got to hear about Greenwich Village as we were walking around really enhanced the tour. I would recommend their tours to anyone!!

1  Thank Alison S

Reviewed 18 October 2013

The High Line is a must. Even in October, the flowers sere still present. Take this opportunity to go to Eataly, and the restaurant of the French Culinary Institute.

1  Thank Jean R
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I don't regret my decision of taking this tour! It was absolutely amazing and super funny thanks to Remy, the best guide ever! He's charismatic, sympathetic and he's willing to help with everything you need! He even told me how to get to the nearest subway to the Lincoln Center after the tour ended. The walking experience was awesome, you can learn so many great things and fun facts about this part of the city (and about Remy's father haha), buy some amazing cookies and take note about the best restaurants in the area! Take pictures about everything you see and learn amazing things about some buildings of SoHo, Little Italy or Chinatown. When you take this tour, you better make sure Remy is going to be your guide, you're gonna love him as much as I did!

4  Thank Dan431
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We did two different tours in the same weekend with WTM. Alex led us on a nice tour of Historic Downtown Manhattan which was very informative and interesting. The small group of six was great after having done walking tours in other cities with 20+ people. The only knock was that 30 plus mins of the 2 hour "tour" was sitting in a historic tavern having a beer. Don't get me wrong I like my beer but not when I am paying for a tour...

Our small group also did a private tour of Central Park with Gary which was also very good and full of fun facts and near-facts. Gary is quite the character which adds a real New York touch to the tour.

Overall both tours were a good way to really see New York.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 September 2013

When we walked around the Rockefeller Center on our own which was close by our hotel, we thought that we have seen what we should see, but we were totally wrong till we got this walking tour from Kristine. Thanks to our guide who was more than a guide (very good comunicator, fun to be with and well prepared) , we learned a lot and we enjoyed every minute. She made us think that, the next time we should take some more walking tours around the city.

1  Thank Nursel Z