Row NYC Hotel
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$185
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$157
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$191
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$170
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$440
US$323
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$148
  • Restaurant
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$331
US$298
Agoda.com
21,517 results
All reviewscity kitchendistrict mmilford plazagreat locationtimes squarenew yorkrooms are smallbusy hotelaround the cornerstreet noisesubway stationcentral parkelevatornycbroadwayblockhip
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel offers a fantastic location in the heart of Time Square for an amazing price. The lobby has a great vibe with people of all ages. Check-in offered a bit of a line but it moved rapidly. It appeared that some of the employees were more well versed than others. (Ours happened to be less educated on the hotel but her co-workers were quick to help.) The lobby is always active but not noisy. There is a great bank of MACS to help you plan your day. A bar too.
The rooms were well maintained. Great black-out curtains. Love the displays of NYC scenes on the outside of the doors. The bed was super comfy. The pillows....not to my liking but they worked for my husband. The elevators are getting bad rap on the review boards. It is a system that may not be familiar to the guest. There are not up/down buttons. You press your floor and the display tells you what letter of elevator to go to for your ride. There are not floor buttons in the car. If you do not know this, you might be apt to stand there. We never had to wait more than 30 sec.
One recommendation is to have hotel management look into why the front desk and concierge phones are NEVER answered when calling from inside the hotel. That was very disappointing.

Room Tip: Run your fan at night to block the street noise. Make sure you pull down your black out shades.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dmb2H
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel has been completely redone. I was told I was given an upgraded room from what was booked, but I would have hated to seen the room I was originally given. I know the rooms are small in NYC, but WOW. They finally have free wifi for your first device and it is $2.00 a day for each additional device. The beds are so comfortable!

It was funny I needed to show my room key during the day, but after 11 there was no one there to look at room keys. I would have thought it would have been after 11 you would have had security there to check room keys.

My room was 93 degrees when I walked in the room. I had tried the ac, but it wasn't working properly. I had to open the windows to try to cool the room down. When I left the hotel to walk around I stopped at the front desk. When I came back to my room it was night and day. The ac was working great!

I wanted to talk to the Sales Department. I was told by the front desk that someone would contact me. I was there for 2 days and didn't hear anything from the sales department at all.

All in all this is a great location and you can't beat where the hotel is located.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank usaguyde
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Also known as Milford plaza. Located 20 seconds from times square cannot complain! Rooms were clean but extremely small, however I have heard most NY hotels are like this. Free wifi for one device for 3 days. Helpful friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank KDee232323
Don_Jacinto, General Manager at Row NYC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear KDee232323,

Thanks for the great review – we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our helpful, friendly staff. We look forward to having you back!

- Don

Reviewed 13 April 2014

The position of the hotel is very good, very close to Times Square and to the subway. Unfortunately the room was a little bit small and not so clean. The staff is quite rude, also because the hotel was extremely full, sometimes we had to wait some minutes to take the lift to our floor.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank LuciaAus

Dear LuciaAus,

I am extremely disappointed that you had an experience like the one you’ve described. Please know that the issues you have reported are being investigated as we take them extremely seriously. Our goal is to create consistent, positive memories for our guests and I am terribly sorry that, with you, we seem to have missed our mark. I assure you that your experience is not indicative of our service standards and sincerely hope you will give us the opportunity to prove this to you in the future. We hope to see you again.

- Don

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Stayed five nights here absolutely great very close to all attractions staff. very friendly and professional been to New York twice and this is the best hotel yet read very dismissive reports before I went and was worried but glad to say the reports where way of the Mark

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family