Row NYC Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
Hotel Carter(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Times Square(New York City)
21,163 results
All reviewscity kitchendistrict mmilford plazagreat locationtimes squarenew yorkrooms are smallbusy hotelaround the cornerstreet noisesubway stationcentral parkelevatornycbroadwayblockhip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My girlfriend took me here for my 21st birthday. The hotel was amazing and was in the centre of New York. I would recommend buying a subway passes for the week as this works out cheaper than taxis. I would also plan all your excursions before arrival. We went all saw all the sights and I would recommend anyone to do the same, they were all equally amazing in their own way.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great location, 2 blocks from time square. Lots of food and bars nearby.

The staff were so friendly and personable. We started our stay by being greeted by Marcelo (spelling?) who gave us free continental breakfast passes. We arrived at 8am, and wanted an early check in. He kept checking in on our room, and he got us checked in at 11am (5 hours early!) and a street view room!

The breakfast bar are the friendliest. Patrick Souffrant greeted us every morning by name, and took our requests for soy only in the coffee with grace.

Everyone smiles and greets you down to the security guards.

I will say that at night you can hear music from the bars across the streets, but we are all young girls so didn't mind it at all. The hotel itself is clean and well maintained. The toilets in the lobby are heated. LOL. The hotel you can tell is an old hotel that got a face lift. So door jams and parts of the hotel you can tell are original and old looking, just painted over. New York rooms are small so be prepared for Row to be no exception.

We stayed there for $200 a night on a coupon Row NYC had sent to my email. I would stay there again, and recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My first time here and absolutely loved it. Was unsure as it was an unknown to me. Very pleased and highly recommend it! Clean, great location & great service. Looking forward to my next visit in a few weeks!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I love the Row NYC. Its a smaller, pretty chic property in a great location. The rooms are classic New York and the lobby bar is great for drinks at night and great for the breakfast in the morning. The employees have all treated me extremely well, they even let me check in when I arrived on a red eye flight at 7am. Check in is not normally until 4:00.
The vibe in the property is really good and high energy, it makes you want to hang out in the lobby more.
The only downside for me was the bathroom is pretty small.
The hotel is very clean, it is in a great location, was reasonably priced for NY.
Safe travels everyone!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I flew in from LA and was greeted by Cesar at the front desk. He was so warm and welcoming. Made me feel at home immediately. Showed me around a bit and let me know he was there if I needed anything. This is the kind of service that means everything when you are at a hotel you've never been to. He offered me a complementary cocktail voucher as a bonus. I went straight to the lounge to have a drink and some food.

After a long day at work, I was tired and didn't have the energy to go back out for treats. Tiffany took it upon herself, taking special time out and brought a treat to my room so that I could rest before my flight back to Los Angeles in the morning.

I'd come back to this hotel if I know they had more like Caesar & Tiffany representing them!

Next time you are in NYC, stay at ROW NYC and feel right at home :)

LM - Woodland HIlls, CA

Room Tip: Small but comfortable rooms