22,525 results
All reviewscity kitchendistrict mmilford plazagreat locationtimes squarenew yorkrooms are smallbusy hotelaround the cornerstreet noisesubway stationcentral parkelevatornycbroadwayblockavenue
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have already posted about this hotel when it was The Milford Plaza. As they have change the name of the hotel all the comments have disappeared but I want to thanks the people working here and the hotel for my stay.
I stayed in The Row NYC on November 2013 and the value for money is very interesting. Previous my arrival I asked for a high floor room. When I arrived, the people working at the reception ( at least 5 people working at the same time ) were very helpful and gave a room in the top floor with breathtaking views.
The rooms are not 5 stars rooms, as neither is the hotel. But they are ok, clean and spacious for NYC.
I will come back with my faimily next month and I have already contact the PR department and they answer me promising a better, if possible, stay than the last. For sure they will do it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Eric_Foley, General Manager at Row NYC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear JairoLombardia,

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay in November 2013. We look forward to having you back to showcase all the upgrades our property has undergone since your last stay with us. We hope to see you again soon, at Row NYC!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We selected this Hotel for our daughter's 15th birthday celebration (we latins celebrate 15th not 16th). Anyway, it had a different name when we reserved it and our taxi could not find it. After a few times around the block we finally realized our Hotel had a new name ROW NY (this was back in April 2014). Our daughter was fascinated with the location, she's a fan of Cake Boss and their NYC store is just 1 block away! We walked to every event we had, Time Square, Mamma Mia show, the NY Pass office for our sightseen tickets... everywhere, LOCATION was excellent!

Room Tip: Had to be the top floor, right ? - It's the best...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear VillySan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our unrivaled location. We are honored to have hosted your daughter's 15th birthday and thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Booked using priceline for a 4 star hotel. Room was a closet and ac was so loud I thought it was the subway. I am required to use two hundred characters so I am using space to reach my requirement did I mention that the motel 6 would have given me a nicer room

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank NormanPatry
Eric_Foley, General Manager at Row NYC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear NormanPatry,

Thank you for your candid review of our hotel, as it can only allow us to improve for the future. We regret to hear we did not meet your expectation regarding your room size. We do offer larger room sizes and layouts, and would be more than happy to assist you in booking a larger room category should you decide to stay with us again. We do hope to regain your confidence in us upon a future stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The lobby of the hotel is very loud, busy and chaotic at all hours. Bus loads of people in and out. Very long lines at the front desk 24/7. No doorman at entrance. But one at the elevator checking room keys. Elevators smelled and carpets in the hall seemed dirty. No amenities worth mentioning. 2 paper cups in the room, were never replaced. No coffee maker. No full length mirror, no luggage rack to put my suitcase on. My sink did not drain. Mentioned it to the front desk but it was never fixed. No comfortable place to sit and have coffee without feeling like you were in Times Square.
The location was great and the bed was really comfortable. No problems with noise in my room.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank TravellingScoo

Dear TravellingScoo,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Although we are glad to hear you enjoyed our prime location and found our beds to me really comfortable we do regret to hear of the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We appreciate your feedback regarding the busy lobby area, and are currently implementing strategies to alleviate the wait at the front desk during peak times. In regards to the sink in your room, I have notified the appropriate department heads who are further investigating this concern. These are not our service standards nor are they the ones we wish to propagate. We do hope to regain your confidence in us upon a future stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel is in a great central location. People have commented on the size of the rooms but considering the cost and location you really can't complain.

The bar is lovely, although the food menu very limited but I understand a proper restaurant will open in Autumn/Fall.

We found all staff to be very friendly and helpful. They even allowed us to extend our check out time until 2pm with no extra charge.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Naomi B

Dear Naomi B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you found our prime location to be a convenient home-base while exploring our vibrant city. We appreciate your kind comments recognizing our friendly and helpful staff and are delighted to hear you were extended a late check-out. We hope to host your future visits to NYC!