Row NYC Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$269
US$480
US$401
SmithHotels.com
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$261
US$431
US$397
US$516
US$412
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$227
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$219
US$187
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
21,154 results
All reviewscity kitchendistrict mmilford plazagreat locationtimes squarenew yorkrooms are smallbusy hotelaround the cornerstreet noisesubway stationcentral parkelevatornycbroadwayblockhip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This is a 3 star hotel and as such it is a great find. The room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom tiny but perfectly functional. Security good, location ok, service mixed. This is a hotel wishing for more - the new restaurant/bar is pleasant (slightly pricey) with excellent service. The decor modern & fresh. But it's the small things that need picking up now if the hotel is to make it to the four star status I suspect it aspires. Main reception staff were surly and brusque at best - some would call them rude. Some of the fittings had seen better days - yellowing light switches. There was also the lack of glasses in the rooms, when we arrived there were 2 paper cups, but once we'd thrown those out they weren't replaced. I am sure the management of this hotel will slowly tackle these short comings and start paying attention to the details. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MaddyandDarcy
Eric_Foley, General Manager at Row NYC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear MaddyandDarcy,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We love to hear you found your room to be clean and comfortable and that you appreciated the presence of our security personnel. We thank you for your kind comments recognizing our restaurant/bar, District M and the 'excellent' service you received from the team. We do, however, regret to hear the service from the front desk was anything but exceptional and that we did not meet your expectations regarding the amenities in the guestroom. I have notified the appropriate department heads who will further investigate this concern and address it in a timely manner. We thank you for your feedback, and hope to host your future visits to NYC!

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

This was my 5 time using this hotel and in my last visit the staff was beyond my expectations. Front desk agents was very friendly, staff use eye contact with the guests and help the customers with special request. I want to mention Ms Sacazia Brown that received me the day that I check in with big smile and offer me help, in my last day I request her a late check out and was fulfillment very fast, something that help me a lot in that busy day. Rooms was clean and perfect everyday. GM congratulations for you great staff. I will return in my next visit to NY.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Caribbeantravelers71

Dear Caribbeantravelers71,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. We strive to provide personalized and genuine customer service to each and every one of our guests and are delighted to hear your comments are indicative of this. Shacazia is a true leader and we are proud to have her welcoming our guests everyday. We thank you for your kind comments noting our cleanliness standards. We thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to your 6th stay!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed in this hotel for 8 nights. Rooms and hotel are clean.

Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Only thing I would advise to change is the creepy decorations in each floor. Plain colors or landmark pictures without people are way more apealing.

Other than that, this hotel is totally worth it!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Liliana L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our hotel and your room to be clean. It gives us great pleasure to know you received friendly and helpful service from our customer service driven staff. We regret to hear we didn't win you over with our signature design on our floors. However, we hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

I stayed in the Row NYC in August 2014 for 5 days, and I thoroughly enjoy the whole experience. The staff were amazing especially Diane, she was very accommodating and gave us lots of useful information.I stayed on the 28th floor and the views were amazing. The rooms were very clean.
The hotel is in walking distance of Time Square, Empire State Building and Maceys. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paulette S

Dear Paulette S,

Thank you for your amazing review of our hotel. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that Diane made your stay so special. We are glad to hear you found your room to be clean and comfortable with an amazing view. We look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I have just completed a 9 day stay at Row NYC in the middle of August -the height of tourist season. The staff one, by one made me feel seen, heard and most of welcome. From the moment I checked in to the day I left, I was greeted each day with a smile and warm eyes.
I did have a few things come up and the staff took care of it and even surprised me with going beyond the norm.

When I checked out, I was sad to go. Especially as I had not tasted the amazing breakfast treats from NYC’s finest European bakeries-Payard, Balthazar and Pain d’Avignon. I am now back in San Francisco dreaming on these yummy offerings.

Do this hotel…it

Room Tip: Ask to have a high room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Nuage490
Eric_Foley, General Manager at Row NYC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Nuage490,

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. We are beyond thrilled to hear you enjoyed your 9 day stay with us this month. We take great pride in providing personalized and genuine customer service to all our guests and are delighted to hear your kind comments noting our staff is indicative of this. We look forward to welcoming you back with open arms (and a croissant!)