“Am I really writing a trip advisor review for Applebees?”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Yes, I am. The shrimp salad was surprisingly good. But, also, surprisingly expensive! What on earth justifies these prices? Atmosphere is like a diner but less quaint. Staff was fine, I guess. I don't know. Applebee's. Go there if there is nowhere else to go.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 24 March 2012

I enjoyed eating here recently with my wife. It was OK....I am not a "Franchise" food lover but it was Delicious last I visited.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

We don't usually go to Applebee's when we're out and about but here in Harlem it's become a busy and very happy place to go. On a corner that was bleak and dreary, Applebee's has created a warm, friendly atmosphere for everyone. The atmosphere is pleasant, the service is good and the food is just fine. No complaints.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

Food you recognize, fun atmosphere that's predictable, and a good spot to meet friends. Friday nights are a blast. A great new addition to Harlem!

Reviewed 30 October 2011

I gave this place a few chances to see if it was just me. If you are interested in eating in a ghetto unprofessional place, well you got the right place. I just ask myself if I would be investing my money in this particular chain. I would be broke! The waiters aren't aware of their own menu. It took 3 different waiters to take our orders. Ordered appetizer, which never came to the table.(only the beer) By the time I received my food I was starving. Overpriced. Yes it’s a chain but that doesn’t mean the restaurant should be run that way. The manager is even worse. I would suggest the chain owners take a better look at how their place is being handled. It’s just sad for the people that work hard and want to take time to spend out, choose to go here. There are many choices and I truly don't recommend this one. This restaurant is giving Harlem a bad name with their horrible service. Good Luck!